What Annoys You

C

Cobarcats

I just heard that taxes are going up again on alcohol.
One can expect to pay up to $15 a pint in NSW.
Good grief, I'm seriously considering home brew.
Is it illegal to buy one of those fancy stills that's safe to do at home?
I can remember when you could get your fill for under ten bucks. 🍺 🥺

I just heard that taxes are going up again on alcohol.
One can expect to pay up to $15 a pint in NSW.
Good grief, I'm seriously considering home brew.
Is it illegal to buy one of those fancy stills that's safe to do at home?
I can remember when you could get your fill for under ten bucks. 🍺 🥺
Chef I know just bought a decent one. Around the $700 mark.
He loves it, makes all his spirits by the litre.
Worth doing with the prices going the way they are

Chef I know just bought a decent one. Around the $700 mark.
He loves it, makes all his spirits by the litre.
Worth doing with the prices going the way they are
Do you need a licence?

people who sit in the right lane, those that speed up when you are overtaking them. Truck drivers who drive like crazy in metro areas and truck drivers who decide to overtake another trucks doing 100. groups of people who walk 3 or 4 abreast on the side walk or in shopping isles. Common theme like @ink inconsiderate self centred people do my head in.

Cool. I'm going to look into it. As long as I can brew a jerry can full of scotch a day I'll be happy 🥳
Hey Cobar, I have been brewing moonshine for years. Used to spend $60/week on Bundy OP and it would run out. For that money the bottle should be never ending, well that annoyed me so one day while watching Mash re-runs, I thought [This word has been automatically removed] this shit I can do that and started googleing. I found that the home brew shops did more than beer. You can buy a range of stills and seeing shit mostly annoys me I bought the simplest one. It’s like a big kettle turns 4 litres of fermented liquid into 1 litre of dead clear 40% alcohol, you can make the alcohol content higher or lower but at 40% it holds a flame and that is considered OP. I like to know I have had a drink so I go for over 40 but the higher you go the longer it takes to filter. From there you can flavour it with one of a thousand different options. The initial set up cost me $380 about 10 years ago, with Chinese Virus inflation who knows.

Pride jerseys, any jersey other than the our standard one. And I would love it if we could pick and stick.
15 home grounds.
The Luke Brooks haters and the fanboys.

Members online

Back