What song are you listening to?

crickey Lauren, the sugar babes don’t really make my mix tape but they shot straight to number two on my fav clip list right behind Motley Crue Girls Girls Girls.
Thanks to you and @Merlot I've been listening to The Rolling Stones and Madonna all afternoon.
Liked these two songs

Thanks to you and @Merlot I've been listening to The Rolling Stones and Madonna all afternoon.
Liked these two songs
Start Me Up great song about motor bikes. What about the get up in the vid. Mick and his tight purple shirt, Keith just starting out with his pirate rock guitarist look.
when I was young I wanted to buy topless posters of Sam Fox to hang on the wall and mum said no ####, so I went with Madonna. So the next Christmas I got a couple of Madonna albums I said to mum thanks why Madonna and she says I thought you liked her coz she’s on your wall. Years later I told mum that I only went with Madonna coz she was showing plenty of skin not her music and we had good laugh over it.
Back on the Stones they do a film clip with soap suds that build up and engulf the band another 70’s clip.

Those Albanian boys Hellbanianz don't
play around @Demps UK hates them!
Putting in work all over the EU smh

Latest posts

Back