What we DON'T want to see in 23 from the WT

Beat a really good side then get carried away with our own press and get beaten by a crap team.

Lead by 14 with eight minutes to go and get beat.

Air a documentary on ourselves which shows us to be a total basket case.

Lose the unloseable game then threaten legal action to overturn the result. Then withdraw our complaint.

Thrust our major sponsor into a role he’s totally unqualified for.

Watch on as one of our juniors wins the Clive Churchill and Dally M.

Tyrone Peachey.

Oliver Gildart.

Beat a really good side then get carried away with our own press and get beaten by a crap team.

Lose the unloseable game then threaten legal action to overturn the result. Then withdraw our complaint.

Tyrone Peachey.

Oliver Gildart.
Very comprehensive, may I be so bold as to add one more glaring omission.

Our chairman, pre game, on the field, holding a jersey with number 7 aloft as if he is the pontif himself.

Starting a game at Leichhardt Oval as favourites, only to be losing by 28 - 6 at half time…

Tyrone Peachey.

Oliver Gildart.
But that takes away all the fun and games of a WT's season ...very dull brother lol

Brooks, the useless so-called fullback and Nofa as well as having the starting hooker and captain on the bench.

Luke Brooks playing. I'm happy for him to feign injury the entire season. It's literally the best value we can get out of him.

Gee, based on yesterday's game, I probably know how Nostradamus felt!!

Giving away field position. If you earn it RESPECT it!

Nofo looking at himself on the big screen again, when standing in the in goal after letting in another try.
The Big screen is playing in KOE without replays so he would be better in KOE wih Junior Tupou in for the wing, watch it there Nofo.

I would love to see players taking the field that identify with and are proud to be Weststigers. I hope not to see players that seemingly don’t really care!

Latest posts

Staff online

Back