Where abouts are you sitting this sunday

sargent

Where are abouts are you sitting on sunday?

My father and I are sittin in bay 27 seats 5-6 row ss in the grandstand.

The pax number on the ticket was 7595 so hopefully with a few tigers supporters making the trip there should be a decent crowd to cheer home a tigers victory.

In front of my telly. Don't see why i should give The Raiders my hard earned. Season's already over.

If anyone wants cheap tickets the place to get them in the Raiders Club in Gungahlin.

$10\. Inner bowl around the 30-35 metre mark.

Great seats for the price.

General Admission behind the posts somewhere all rugged up.

steven_tiger - Do you have to be a member of the Raiders Club in Gungahlin to get these $10 tickets?

@TigerACT said:
steven_tiger - Do you have to be a member of the Raiders Club in Gungahlin to get these $10 tickets?

Not sure mate. Give them a ring. I used to be a member.. but can't remember if that affected if I could get the tickets or not.

My mate is going there today to get some… but he's a member.

@steven_tiger said:
@TigerACT said:

Not sure mate. Give them a ring. I used to be a member.. but can't remember if that affected if I could get the tickets or not.

Cheers, I'm guessing even if I need to sign up, that will only cost me maximum of $5, which will still save me a heap than paying $25 at the door - Can't see myself ever going to the club, living in Banks, but if it saves me cash - I'm in!

@TigerACT said:
@steven_tiger said:
@TigerACT said:

Cheers, I'm guessing even if I need to sign up, that will only cost me maximum of $5, which will still save me a heap than paying $25 at the door - Can't see myself ever going to the club, living in Banks, but if it saves me cash - I'm in!

Yeah good plan.

The Tradies sell them too, but they are a little more expensive I think.

We'll probably end up sitting next to each other :laughing:

Yeah good plan.
>
The Tradies sell them too, but they are a little more expensive I think.
>
We'll probably end up sitting next to each other :laughing:

Hah! Although we might move to a relatively vacant area behind the posts for the 22 month old to run around shouting "TIGERSSSS!!! YAY!!!" She's not overly keen on sitting still for longer than 2 minutes…. :laughing:
\
\
Inner Bowl West side(Larkham/Gregan Stand side) is a great place to sit - you can give the green army 'soccer chant' fans or whatever they call themselves a mouth full - The afternoon sun, if there's any, make it a couple of degrees warmer than sitting in the shade of the Meninga stand.

Those tickets are actually $15, not $10\. Sorry for the wrong information. I swear they were only $10 last year!

We are in bay 71 (which I think is Raiders Army territory).

@steven_tiger said:
Those tickets are actually $15, not $10\. Sorry for the wrong information. I swear they were only $10 last year!

We are in bay 71 (which I think is Raiders Army territory).
[/QUOTE]

Raiders Army = Bay 72 - Got get 'em lad :smiling_imp:

Back