Where's Geo?

@Tiger Watto said:
Cub, this thread is a bit of fun. I think everyone would agree Geo has gee'd us all over the year, and has big enough shoulders to see the fun in this… (I hope)

Personal nasty attacks only cause bigger dramas brother. We will always never agree every time, but we can all agree to disagree with each other.

Flag up Cub :sign:

Hey TW, I was referring to Ink and Smeg not Geo, geo has done the right thing and given the forum a rest, the point I was trying to make is some should take a leaf out of his book and give the forum a rest that's all…nothin' personal :confused:

How dare Geo go on a holiday without telling us all first. Making us all worried like this. :brick:

He is doing a speed typing course during the night…......... & on work experience with Allan Jones during the day

@Aladinsane said:
He is doing a speed typing course during the night…......... & on work experience with Allan Jones during the day

He is Alan Jones

@king sirro said:
@Aladinsane said:

He is Alan Jones

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That would explain a lot…. So Geo was the guy who bought Mark Geyer to the Tigers???
:brick:

@Tiger Watto said:
I was thinking about how quiet it has been on here over the last week, and I just realized Geo hasn't been throwing in his usual rhetorical comments and reply's.

Since nearly everyone on here has probably received one of his criptic comments, I thought we could start a thread "WHERE's GEO???"

Who wants to have a crack?

Cryptic champ!

@Student of the game said:
Where's he gone? Antarctica?

Anywhere else and there would be free wi-fi to tap into.

Maybe Tasmania. :laughing:

@alien said:
He called him a speedhump. :mrgreen:

He was….I also said he was very fast....

Looks like all that hard work on his defense has paid off.....

Now....thankyou Watto for caring.......

As for where I went.....well lets just say it was very..........

Back