Where's Smeg and Watto ??

@Geo. said:
@underdog said:
OMFG WHAT ABOUT ALIEN?

:laughing:

I've thought about changing my nickname on here, however if I do, I'll lost my "UD" title.

It's hard to keep track of people as well when they change usernames.

The porker waves a C'MON SOUFF'S banner now…made last week all the more sweet... :smiley:

like this,
\
\
Quote:
Originally Posted by alien View Post
for you and all the other mongs who just don't get it, i dumped wests tigers because for years there was favouritism towards the balmange side of the joint venture and the wests side of the joint venture was being treating like dirt, and it looked like there was no end of it in sight. the joint venture was hardly going through "tough times". they just made the top 4 for two years in a row and were favourites to win the comp in 2012, so it had nothing to do with on-field stuff. i followed the magpies from 1987 to 1999 (going to every home game at campbelltown all those years), and most of those years they were terrible,so how my team goes on-field isn't going to change my support, so i find it amusing when people say i change teams every year etc. it shows how foolish they are
If you weren't such a complete and utter fckwit about it then no one would likly give a shit and let you be.

The fact is you throw more crap on the Wests tigers then any other fan on this forum does to any team. You constantly hijack threads into a shit talk about the tigers. Every game day thread you come in and give it to the tigers non stop when they lose.

Yes we are going through a real shit patch ATM, on and off the field we are probably the worst performing team of the past few years. Then when an 'ex supporter' comes in to gloat about it, taking great pleasure in the supporters pain, meanwhile having conveiniently jumped on the band wagon of one of the most successful club at the time, yeah it gives us the fcking shits. Then you go and have a cry when it comes back on you.

It just goes to show what a complete piece of shit human being you are.

Alien must have a screw loose somewhere,I was a Balmain boy all my life and embraced the JV positively,I have on many occasions said that I love my Magpie brothers and sisters because we are one,the WESTS Tigers,he obviously doesn't know how to passionately support a team like we do…...and on that note ..to Alien hope you enjoyed the flogging the WTs gave your "new team "....good riddance to bad rubbish.... :bawling

@underdog said:
OMFG WHAT ABOUT ALIEN?

:laughing:

I've thought about changing my nickname on here, however if I do, I'll lost my "UD" title.

It's hard to keep track of people as well when they change usernames.

Alien's post count is incredible.
8th highest on the forum (8851) and he hasn't posted for almost 4 years.
Good thing for us he hasn't because 99% of it was dribble.

Back