Who is making the trek up to Suncorp next week

Aladinsane

Hi All,

I have been looking forward to this Suncorp trip since April , and now with a week to go , this NSW Insane Warrior is ready to take on the Morons of Caxton once again. With the thrashing I witnessed, the last time I made the trip up in 2008, I can't wait to hopefully stick it right up those Cane toads after the match….....I have been to Tigers games at Suncorp before , but the atmosphere on SOO nights there, is the best footy experience I have witnessed , bar the 2005 Saints semi & the 2005 GF.
I must admit, I don't want to hear the Cauldron of that crowd ,start their Queenslander tribal chant with 20 minutes left in the match up 24-Zip like 2008, but it least the pubs were pumping afterwards.

Anyway, I was just wondering who from the forum is going up to witness hopefully ,a massive victory to the Blues? :pray:

I usually go but missed out this year and instead will be going to the worst rugby league ground in Australia to watch game 3.

Seriously, ANZ Stadium is a joke - $135 to watch the game from further back than anyway in Suncorp is just ridiculous. The NSW state government is right in building a new purpose built stadium - however it should not be for soccer but both codes, in a more central location and have a capacity of around 40,000 - 60,000\. Every SOO would be a sellout. I'll give QLD this one - they know how to build a stadium that gets the fans close to the game and creates a great atmosphere.

I usually go but can't afford it this time, if only those who owed me money had of paid up, perhaps he needed the money to fly up himself :unamused:

Yeah i'll be making the long trip down from the Sunshine Coast the first of the only two games i get a year to see the boys in action the other being when we smash the Titans.

I'm heading up - and will be wearing sky blue with the rest of the boys at the Caxton. I can't believe I'm cheering for a team with Ennis in it (scumbag).

This is the best ….have put on $200 @ $2.85 on the nose for NSW , but the Qld havefantastic passion ....love this place ...Cmon NSW bleed for our state

2008 Geo , groundhog Day revisited ….I am getting smashed by the Ocala ...but this Qld team are awesome. And deserved it

Back