Who rates........

Not me he has only looked good with a team led by Brad Fitler and a decent Australian Team other than that he has shown NADA!

He was a great player. He is an ordinary coach.

He did very well coaching at the Roosters before having a great 1st year at the Sharks. The Greg Bird saga really affected the club. It would losing your number 1 player and captain. It really distabilised the club and they have been in recoverery mode since. Ricky has developed some great young forward talent in Douglas and WIlliams and Snowden has really improved this season as well. Gallen has improved his game under Stuart. Unfortunately for Stuart injuries have really hurt his club and when you aren't spending the full salary cap in the 1st place, you are already starting from behind. The Sharks have struggelled to score points though his team competes every week.

If he could bring some further improvement in the forward pack and get the team competing 100% each week without affecting the attacking structure too much, good times ahead. It is for that reason why I think Stuart could do a good job here at the club.

He is a psycho!!! He almost ripped my head off one day at Sharkies. He beat up that pommy ref because he couldn't hack losing the World Cup. No thanks.

@Properossi said:
Not me he has only looked good with a team led by Brad Fitler and a decent Australian Team other than that he has shown NADA!

Agree. With that Roosters team he had clearly the best roster in the league and he only won one premiership, and that was in the year the Bulldogs had all their points taken from them.

Tantrum-throwing, over rated. Had no right to get the national coaching job and has NO place at Wests Tigers, thanks very much.

In an attempt to divert a possible double thread, please direct all posts regarding Ricky Stuart here http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I only started this thread because I found out before it was broadcasted on 2GB.

Back