Who's Going...

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
….to the Grand 'Old Girl' Leichhardt Oval on Monday night .......to witness....

The Mighty WESTS TIGERS take on the powerhouse team from Townsville the North Queensland Cowgirls....

The last of the Origin Trilogy

Broncos....tick
Titans....tick
Cowgirls...????............

Match ups across the Park....

Lawrence v Taumata
Farah v Payne
Fulton V L'OD......
McKinnion v Bowen
Benji v Thurston
SKANDALIS v Mason
Daniela v Tonga
Fitzhenry v Everyone......

Just get there.....The 'RECTANGLE ROCKS'.....put away the excusses....It's cold, Monday Night, Sheens Team selections....we cant win pretty....and so on.....

TRADITIONAL GROUND......v A WESTS TIGERS...Traditional Rival.....

CANT WAIT........ :sign:

Hey everyone

Is the Pope Catholic? Such an obvious answer….. I am not missing a Leichhardt game.

I hope to see the usual supporters there - can't wait either, Geo!

Tigergran

Can't wait to go back to the Good Ol' Lilyfield Rectangle!!! :L

@tigergran said:
Hey everyone

Is the Pope Catholic? Such an obvious answer….. I am not missing a Leichhardt game.

I hope to see the usual supporters there - can't wait either, Geo!

Tigergran

You never miss any game!!! :wahoo:
See you there on Monday.
I have Monday and Tuesday off work (Yay!!!) so will be visiting the shop at Concord on Monday during the day to get some new gear - birthday pressie from mum. :master:

can any1 help me out where the best parking is for leichart i have 2 cubs that prob want want to walk far

@spudoakes said:
can any1 help me out where the best parking is for leichart i have 2 cubs that prob want want to walk far

If you are prepared to take a risk you can find something in Callan Park and then a 5 minute walk but very easy is to park in Balmain or Rozelle and get the 445 bus

Always there at LO. Great suburban ground (one of the only ones we have left in Sydney), great atmosphere and more importantly, the players always fire up when we play there, so I'm expecting a big performance from the team.

Back