Who's the fastest

bbobb

I believe Chirs Lawrence is the fastest over 100m but is that at the club or just NRL side? In saying that, he appears not to have explosive pace and is considerably quicker over the second 50.

So who is the fastest at the club over 100m

And who is the fastest over 40m (both NRL and U/20s) - (my bet would be Benji)

I think Lawrence. Daniela is pretty quick over a short distance.

There was some talk a few months back that Willie Mataka was fairly fast especially at the 50 metres.

Mataka was fastest Forward … i think 3rd for the team.
But when they did the testing Arana was fastest with Lawrence 2nd over 50.. Benji wasnt incl in the testing as he was in New Zelund.

@T-REXX said:
Mataka was fastest Forward … i think 3rd for the team.
But when they did the testing Arana was fastest with Lawrence 2nd over 50.. Benji wasnt incl in the testing as he was in New Zelund.

Thanks for the facts.

I think benji has great pace and wouldn't be surprised if he was the quickest , especially over 50

Lawrence holds his pace better then just about anyone, he never gets run down when in space whereas guys like Jennings, slater etc just have great acceleration

@fergiefurr said:
Lawrence holds his pace better then just about anyone, he never gets run down when in space whereas guys like Jennings, slater etc just have great acceleration

and that is key.

he has outsprinted noted "speedsters" such as slater, jennings, dugan, and locke, in tries ive seen over the last couple of years. Not just on the back of acceleration, but like you say, HOLDS such a blistering pace.

and whoever said ayshford is slow is on drugs…. (i might be on drugs, it ma not have been in this thread...)

@Newy Tiger said:
Interesting, if anyone has any stats it would be cool if you could post them.

The club does publicly reveal the sprint times of the players, so unless someone knows a player who has been talking, we'll just be guessing.

Latest posts

Back