Will Smith #272

Nothing against Will Smith, I have always quite liked him as a player, but after 5 rounds, the fact we are pinning some hope on the likes Wakeham and Smith shows just how low we have sunk. It's the lowest point in this clubs history right now and the major contributor in Sheens has a licence to do what he wants and stay as long as he wants. I truly believe it's all over for us.
Mate, agree but I’m just suggesting we try something different by rearranging the deck chairs and hope someone finds we’re not on the Titanic, even though that’s how it feels.
Are you telling me that Brroks/ Doueihi as halves combination is the way to continue going. Wakeham still hasn’t been picked at 7 which is his correct position.
API can run, draw and pass, tackle and organise, sounds like 1/2 back material to me. His talents at 9 are wasted in this team.

Mate, agree but I’m just suggesting we try something different by rearranging the deck chairs and hope someone finds we’re not on the Titanic, even though that’s how it feels.
Are you telling me that Brroks/ Doueihi as halves combination is the way to continue going. Wakeham still hasn’t been picked at 7 which is his correct position.
API can run, draw and pass, tackle and organise, sounds like 1/2 back material to me. His talents at 9 are wasted in this team.
I'm not having a go at your suggestion. Just lamenting how bad it's got that now we are considering such a thing.

I'm not having a go at your suggestion. Just lamenting how bad it's got that now we are considering such a thing.
I know you’re not, we’re just all so bloody disgusted with what’s being dished up week after week , we are desperate.
And desperate people tend to day/do desperate things.
And hope/pray they just might work.

Broncs scored 4 tries from grubber kicks and he wasn’t even in the frame as FB. He’s got no idea how to position himself, he also doesn’t put in the efforts that good FBs do to get into position, nor is he anywhere near fit enough to play FB. Furthermore even if he could get into position to defend at the back, his tackling technique is so poor that he ain’t stopping anyone!!

Obviously he was signed just after Sheens was told that Chris Rock plays 7 for every other side in the comp.

Is he smashing it in KOE cup??

(Genuinely… haven’t seen last couple of weeks)

Back