Will we set one of the lowest attendances tonight?

Tiger_heart

Of course there are official and non official crowd figures...But I am going to kick with off with an optimistic 4,000 people, of which 25% are likely to be dogs supporters...

Will be a great night IMO, The Tigers are playing with a great intent and I think if we dont take them lightly, we should win well.

I wish I could get there.

Well let’s see who comes in closest to the real crowed that they announce , cut off time for your pick 5.30 pm
closest person wins
😎😎✈️🍺
2 cool looks
1 plane
1 cold beer
and if your really keep pick first Tigers player to score a try
you win🐎

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Full to the brim the Glenn Morrisson toilet - 3 at the trough, 20 in the line and the smell enough to get Anasta and Ennis high with delirium.

• Haha
I'll be there. Bought a reserved seat ticket this year on the grandstand side, mainly to support the club with some more cash. Sat in it for five minutes earlier this year and went back to my regular spot on the hill. Thats where I'll be tonight in a poncho.

• Wow
Staying hime tonight even though we have a membership - crappy weather and we have all had a cold means best watched indoors. As it gets closer im getting tempted to watch us put 40 on the Dogs

Of course there are official and non official crowd figures...But I am going to kick with off with an optimistic 4,000 people, of which 25% are likely to be dogs supporters...
Pre-sale has been big..

Expecting 16K with walk ups..

I was there about 15 yrs ago Sunday arvo vs south's I think and record set 22700 approx we were crammed like sardines

if I could be there I would. I've got a soft spot for the doggies.

These 6pm games aren't good for us non-tradies / teachers who don't knock off early.

Back