Worst 1-5 in NRL history?

A game we should have won today. If we went 3 consecutive wins you wouldn't have created this thread. I thought Noffa was good again.
Nofo was alright but bloody hell I wish he would stop running sideways, he looks great when he's running it from the back fence.

Loved Conlon. Slow as a wet week but what a kicker.
The Maggie's replaced like for like with Ross.

Giteau got poached by Easts who was also slow but solid and and a goalkicker and Ross was same.

The Magpies could find them.

But there was a limit, eventually the well ran dry.

Love how this was a vent thread and then became a catalyst for a historic debate of former untalented wests tigers players.
John Carlaw anyone?

I see we have retained our electric centres. Which one will score their first NRL try as a backline member? I’m tipping neither.

Just seen Noffa is out and Ken in.

New worst 1-5 up against Turbo Tom 😬

Back the tigers 2 tries or less

Just seen Noffa is out and Ken in.

New worst 1-5 up against Turbo Tom 😬

Back the tigers 2 tries or less
There are 2 other Turbos who want to walk off the park with a memorable win as well. It kinda puts a 3 walnut shell slant into the “where’s Tommy” game.

Turbo will do his hammy the first time he tries to sprint. Give him a gap to run through in the first minute so his hamstrings are cold......in the words of Merlot, "snap, crackle and pop"
Hopefully he does the hammy during the warm up or even better still, on the Corso or shower tonight.

Saves us giving him a gap to run through just in case momentum carries him over the line.

Loved Conlon. Slow as a wet week but what a kicker.
I remember a time when Ross started in U/23's. Wests got a penalty on half way and he attempted to take a shot at goal. No one in the crowd thought he was a chance. Made it look easy. Certainly could strike it.

Good talented player. Every time they show these good players they all seen to have the same jumper on The Mighty Magpies.

Ian Chook Herron was pretty ordinary and slow lol but could kick goals played a small stint with balmain in the Sydney Tigers days of the mid 90's
From a wests tigers angle Luke Covell was bloody slow but could kick goals

Latest posts

Members online

Back