WTF – Wests Tigers Faithful Podcast

jrtiger

Hello all,

After much consideration and thought myself and Macdougall, these days known as @a_dog, have combined our collective stupidity to create WTF, or the Wests Tigers Faithful Podcast for short.

Made for all long-suffering, overly optimistic Tigers fans, we're going to try to give a decent view of the club from Richo down to Harold Matts. Fingers crossed you're willing to give us a crack. We've also got it on Spotify and will have it on Apple in due course as well. YouTube video below!

Few curse words here and there so just be wary if around little ones. Would appreciate if you simply gave it five minutes. Any feedback is welcomed.

Last edited:
Hello all,

After much consideration and thought myself and Macdougall, these days known as @a_dog, have combined our collective stupidity to create WTF, or the Wests Tigers Faithful Podcast for short.

Made for all long-suffering, overly optimistic Tigers fans, we're going to try to give a decent view of the club from Richo down to Harold Matts. Fingers crossed you're willing to give us a crack. Episode one is available here on YouTube and Spotify, while we're in the process of uploading to Apple as well.

There's a few curse words here and there for those listening with the kids close by. Appreciate your time if you do manage to give us a spin, even if it's for five minutes. Any suggestions or feedback always welcome!

(Quick note that we missed the Richo in the UK story a couple hours before we went to air. Apologies if you think we've been living under a rock. Poddy will ideally come out a little earlier each week).

Good listen guys! Look forward to another one next week!

Hello all,

Made for all long-suffering, overly optimistic Tigers fans, we're going to try to give a decent view of the club from Richo down to Harold Matts. Fingers crossed you're willing to give us a crack. We've also got it on Spotify and will have it on Apple in due course as well. YouTube video below!

Few curse words here and there so just be wary if around little ones. Would appreciate if you simply gave it five minutes. Any feedback is welcomed.

I had a listen this morning, thought it was awesome, u two are naturals on the mic...it was great hearing about a few of our juniors coming through as i dont hear too much apart from on here...You two know a lot about the club and i agree with everything you were saying. Yup I agree about tonight very worried about Feledy in the centres, not sure what Faataape ( wrong spelling i know) has done wrong to not get a call up. Look forward to your next pod ..well done!!

I can't find it on Spotify. Can you please post a link to it?
I look forward to listening!

Hello all,

Video is marked as 'private' bro. Keen to listen

Nice work guys.

Especially enjoyed your opinions on our NSW Cup & pathways players which is a point-of-difference from the other enjoyable pods Wests Tigers Podcast Forum & Tiger Town. Keep it up!

Back