Your Breakout Tigers Rookie for Season 2022

To'a will go well when he gets a bit of time in the centres. Looked like he's a pretty slick mover for a biggish back. He will take over from JTJ before Round 10 IMO. Am hoping JTJ has a great year and gets back up near his best but not holding my breath on him.

On what planet are Seyfarth, Stef, Toa or even Gildart rookies?

On the planet where this thread originated: WT rookies.
To'a and Gildart haven't laced on a boot for WT in a competition game. So are therefore WT rookies.
Not sure about the other 2 though😂
Seyfarth is starting his third season in the squad? Stef has played 21 games for the Tigers,

There's a kid and I might have the name wrong, definitely plays like a rookie, I think he's new to the game maybe even changed codes recently .....Lucas Brookes. Ive got a got a good feeling but I will give him time to find his feet. 🤞🤞🤞 😜 Go the tigers! Bring on week 1.

Seyfarth is starting his third season in the squad? Stef has played 21 games for the Tigers,
Maybe @TheDaBoss uses his age as the game limit and he has been on here a whole now, so getting older and 21 matches might control the category.

For my pick Boss, I will go with a true rookie and an out there smokey at that, being Jock Madden playing mostly off the bench and in the nine.

There's a kid and I might have the name wrong, definitely plays like a rookie, I think he's new to the game maybe even changed codes recently .....Lucas Brookes. Ive got a got a good feeling but I will give him time to find his feet. 🤞🤞🤞 😜 Go the tigers! Bring on week 1.
He'll need a few more years.

Obvious breakout opportunity players would be Tuilagi & Simpkin they well get a heap of gametime. Madden maybe but he needs someone to get injured before he gets a fair crack.

Gildart & Toa wouldn't be eligible for rookie award.

The only Rookies in the squad are Tupou & Kei outside of the 3 on dev contracts who won't get called up this year. At this stage doubt we will be able to name a Rookie of the year as those guys are a way off NRL level.
we have a ton of long term injuries, 1-2 more we might not have any choice to get someone outside the top 30

We are a development club. Other clubs take our good players, the crap stays behind

Staff online

Back