CEO - Shane Richardson

Yes, I’d like a look at their balance sheet and income statement. Wouldn’t take very long to isolate the “hot spots”.
So why can't we?
Is it not available to the public.... Or at least the paying members?

This is blatant lying... Fabricating figures to those that pay for a membership... Things like results and that they can talk it up.all they want but we all know thats not under any control, figures like membership numbers however is a different kettle of fish and would surely be illegal when they use this lie to encourage others to buy more memberships?

Last edited:
Its like he skimped on the corporate designers and got the local kindy to draw it.

I still wanna know how much we paid to take the claws off the emblem and shoot the magpie. Probably cost us tens of thousands.

I’m afraid having the old Tiger -but being electrocuted-isn’t turning me on.

At any rate, if we are finally heading out to discover our player catchment in the South West, the re-emergence of the magpie on the emblem in some capacity is non negotiable.

If I’m going to show respect to the emblem, just bowing at the Tiger without the magpie on it is like saluting our flag without the southern cross.

I think we should we should get sponsored by something young people can understand. Friends Only, Tick Tock , X or Grand Theft Auto.
I really don't know what your on about.

Electrocuted?

Magpie on the emblem? That's NEVER been a thing.
They're on the sleeves as always, bigger than ever.
The newly designed, simplified logo has really grown on me...I quite like it now

So why can't we?
Is it not available to the public.... Or at least the paying members?

This is blatant lying... Fabricating figures to those that pay for a membership... Things like results and that they can talk it up.all they want but we all know thats not under any control, figures like membership numbers however is a different kettle of fish and would surely be illegal when they use this lie to encourage others to buy more memberships?
It’s a private, not public company Ink so only a select few get access to it.

It’s a private, not public company Ink so only a select few get access to it.
Cheers Hal, its been set up so very nicely and conveniently they dont have to answer to anyone

2020 was my last year as a member...just sensed things werent rightas well as them playing like dogshit

Dont care what Richo thinks, my memberships were to help the club but also to help myself in having a seasons worth of tickets and not having that to worry about evey time a home game rolled around....back when we were a good chance every week of playing well and jagging a win, plus you knew it was gunna be somewhat entertaining unlike the last few seasons footy

Cheers Hal, its been set up so very nicely and conveniently they dont have to answer to anyone

2020 was my last year as a member...just sensed things werent rightas well as them playing like dogshit

Dont care what Richo thinks, my memberships were to help the club but also to help myself in having a seasons worth of tickets and not having that to worry about evey time a home game rolled around....back when we were a good chance every week of playing well and jagging a win, plus you knew it was gunna be somewhat entertaining unlike the last few seasons footy
I’m sure if we could see the numbers, it would reveal all sorts of things, and keep a thread going on here for some weeks, but not to be. We’ll just have to hope the current leaders can get things sorted and we get back to profit.
They can’t tell us plebs too much otherwise there may be a revolt 🤣

Gary Barnier raised this issue on the Wests Tigers Podcast a couple of weeks ago, it is definitely something to be concerned about.
Isn’t that someone on here? Not sure they should be sharing the secret depths of our organisation on a forum (socials)

Richo is going to have to change his mind and buy a couple more first grade players for next season … Luia and Turuva won’t be enough unfortunately to get them out of the bottom 3-4 teams ….

We need to punt a chunk of the roster and build it up. Other teams have done it, we could as well.

I have faith that more players will come inbound next year.

We need to punt a chunk of the roster and build it up. Other teams have done it, we could as well.

I have faith that more players will come inbound next year.

Yean … I agree … they need to move on some guys in this squad ..both old and young ..

I think it’s going to become tougher to get out of contracts though …

Yean … I agree … they need to move on some guys in this squad ..both old and young ..

I think it’s going to become tougher to get out of contracts though …

Teams always find away.
Reality is we have too many reggie players in our side mixed with average nrl players with few game breakers.

Our effort was shocking in the 2nd half today, really concerning.

The reason i am so supportive of Richo is he will make the tough decisions. It doesn't matter whether it is Marshall, players or home grounds, He won't shy away from it, which is what we have been crying out for years.
Changes will happen. just not overnight. Keep in mind, Ciraldo said no due to more heavy lifting to be done. Benji is doing that heavy lifting.

The reason i am so supportive of Richo is he will make the tough decisions. It doesn't matter whether it is Marshall, players or home grounds, He won't shy away from it, which is what we have been crying out for years.
Changes will happen. just not overnight. Keep in mind, Ciraldo said no due to more heavy lifting to be done. Benji is doing that heavy lifting.
doesn't mean Richo will pull the right reign on all decisions though...

Teams always find away.
Reality is we have too many reggie players in our side mixed with average nrl players with few game breakers.

Our effort was shocking in the 2nd half today, really concerning.
Don’t worry about game breakers. I’d settle for a few new recruits who can provide league average performances consistently.

Back