Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

I would dare say it was because you don't actually mention me correctly in your posts. I tend to reply when I see them but I am not on here as much as I used to be.
I'm personally pleased you feel you have bigger and better things to do Mr. Cochise.
Please give ALL your time and unbounded wisdom to your new enterprise at the other place.

Hopefully not a bad crowd..Don't drop the ball Cambo

Reactions: BZN
Richo talking about the Tiger's taking poor teams to Campbelltown that don't draw crowds will be interesting to see what the crowd is
It will be very interesting to see what the crowd is.
Although I the feel the nos. may be down a little, as compared to Us having our top team in and being beaten last weekend.

Port Maq Sharks 🦈

+ Port City Breakers

The two teams DO NOT get along.
Thanks Demps...Sharks and Breakers seem more fitting names for a seaside town than Magpies that's for sure.
Why don't they get along?
Is one team a born with a silver spoon team and the other a team of Aussie Battlers?

Thanks Demps...Sharks and Breakers seem more fitting names for a seaside town than Magpies that's for sure.
Why don't they get along?
Is one team a born with a silver spoon team and the other a team of Aussie Battlers?
Got some close friends from Port.
Heard the stories ever since I was young.

Two teams, one town.
Hope @Roar_Power can confirm.

Many punch ons, out on the town on Friday & Saturday nights 😬

The boys will do it 4 Keith Barnes & TC's boy 🤝👌🏽
There's gotta be plenty of goodness floating around up there where Barnesee is.
Hopefully he can re-direct some of it down to his beloved Tigers/Wests to give them the team spirit, strength and determination to overcome the red V.
I won't call them Saints ✝️George as when I am asking for divine intervention, any team playing against the Saints ✝️ has to be at a huge disadvantage, surely :ROFLMAO:.

I'm personally pleased you feel you have bigger and better things to do Mr. Cochise.
Please give ALL your time and unbounded wisdom to your new enterprise at the other place.
You really are quite aggressive.

Buzz reckons Lomax is starting at fullback 🤧

Ah, the great Cochise, how are yuh mate?
Seems like you're getting a bit sloppy in your old age.
No one says you have to, but you didn't reply to 2 of my posts a while ago.
Once upon a time you'd reply in a flash if I ever dared to mention anything about the Mighty Magpies.
Maybe you're just mellowing in your old age, eh.
Anyway, have a truly great day.
Nothing like publicly admitting someones living in your head

Cochise dont need me sticking up for him and Im sure even youre aware how posts tagging people can sometimes be missed, ive stumbled onto posts directed at me days or weeks sometimes after they were originally posted.

Or...as you say, maybe he just cbf ed

It will be very interesting to see what the crowd is.
Although I the feel the nos. may be down a little, as compared to Us having our top team in and being beaten last weekend.
It will take a while before we can gauge how succesful the club has been in re-engaging the locals to support the team at Cambo...but yes its could have and should have been better from the start
I do maintain winning changes all that and I recall the crowds there in the back half of 2005 were very good...so its not impossible

Local derbies and neighbouring teams usually never get along...you often will get disgruntled players or staff going form one to the other for whatever reason, sometimes one team has the wood on the other for years and tempers can fray more than usual

We had it at school in my union teams and I dont even know why it just passes down from team to team, season to season, Ashfield boys & Homebush bhs

Got some close friends from Port.
Heard the stories ever since I was young.

Two teams, one town.
Hope @Roar_Power can confirm.

Many punch ons, out on the town on Friday & Saturday nights 😬
Hey Demps, yep Port Macquarie Sharks and Port City Breakers in Group 3. They're all mostly mates believe it or not off the field.

Reactions: BZN
Back