Get To Campbelltown Next Sunday!!

I think the capacity for Cambo is only 18-19k these days isn’t it? Looks like 16k minimum.

I think the capacity for Cambo is only 18-19k these days isn’t it? Looks like 16k minimum.
Think they can still hold 20K max but I don’t know for sure. From what I found online it says 20K max capacity but it might not be right.

Wests Tigers never had a problem attracting decent crowds to Campbelltown when the team played well. The fans of this club have stuck solid they just won't pay to watch their team get smashed like other teams fans camped at the bottom. They have shown glimpses of improvement this season and that's what will attract a good crowd where ever they play. Sunday arvo against a Sydney team after some good performances unless it pours was always going to be a decent crowd as it should be.

Last edited:
If we win.... they will keep coming..... its that simple.... for Campbelltown... ubiquitous events in that haven of sports in that area. Leichhardt different. Less sports in that area. Please correct if im wrong again...

Anyone know what time gates open? And any info about curtain raisers? Disappointed to see KOE cup is being played at Lidcombe oval

Reactions: BZN
Anyone know what time gates open? And any info about curtain raisers? Disappointed to see KOE cup is being played at Lidcombe oval
Yep, Lidcombe Oval may be the beating heart of the Mighty Wests Magpies, and I used to love going there to watch the Fibro's play, especially when we played the Silvertails.
But Imo it's now time for them to play out of CSS.

Latest posts

Members online

Back