Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it

@geo said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1348012) said:
![Untitled.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1619431095751-untitled.jpg)
![Untitled 2.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1619431111689-untitled-2.jpg)

One of my favourite drives... lol

@mike said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1348014) said:
@geo said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1348012) said:

Pinjarra pies ain't to bad at all. W.a

@seant said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1348017) said:
@mike said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1348014) said:

Pinjarra pies ain't to bad at all. W.a

Good one in Bindoon aswell.

Premium Produce + Exceptional Service - The House of Pie
These guys offer a wide selection of premium quality, mouth-watering pastries, pies, etc. Baked daily on the premises by their skilled chefs.

@geo said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/539001) said:
Clemton Park Cake Shop Address
208c William St
Clemton Park NSW 2206

Fredo's at Frederickton also rates a mention…

The worst Pies that everyone should avoid like the plague is Heatherbrae's Pies just DON'T...spew

@Tiger5150

@demps said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/539090) said:
Big fan of Villi's pies.
No where in Newcastle sells 'em as far as I know.

When I was coming back from a family event @ Grafton earlier this year, we stopped at some servo that had a Villi's Pie store inside. Amazing.

Heatherbrae Pies are vomit inducing.
Headed out there to visit Masters as there is none more local and grabbed a pie, wouldn't go back.

As for Newcastle,
Great bakery across from Hunter Stadium, not sure of the name but been there a bunch of times and their pies are great. Good customer service there too.

Good Tucker Bakery @ Macquarie Hills / Cardiff is a good one too.
It's my local so I go there a bit. Bunch of nice girls work there.

So if you're from Newcastle or visiting and want a pie, I think they're the go.
Been to a lot of bakeries and there defo stand outs.

Before I forget - honourable mention to REDHEAD BEACH PIE SHOP at the local shops over there, good pie after a swim.

@Tiger5150

Confirmed.

Thank you @Geo and @Demps. Ive not been a regular in the pie thread. Glad I wasnt imagining it.

@tiger5150 said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391722) said:
Thank you @Geo and @Demps. Ive not been a regular in the pie thread. Glad I wasnt imagining it.

Place is a joke mate.
It hasn't ever been good but seems to have some clout.

I guess because there isn't much else at Heatherbrae.

@demps said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391724) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391722) said:

Place is a joke mate.

Long time ago, it was a small pie shop and great pies, I assume small family business. Now its literally some high turnover slop.

@tiger5150 said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391729) said:
@demps said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391724) said:

Place is a joke mate.

Long time ago, it was a small pie shop and great pies, I assume small family business. Now its literally some high turnover slop.

That area is a drain.
And that pie shop is sickening.

But, there is some great mentions in this thread.

@demps said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391731) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391729) said:

Place is a joke mate.

That area is a drain.

Mate that was the other thing. We sat outside and nearly choked from the fumes from the neighbouring industrial complex (aluminum smelter?). Not a memorable dining experience.

@tiger5150 said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391733) said:
@demps said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1391731) said:

Place is a joke mate.

That area is a drain.

Mate that was the other thing. We sat outside and nearly choked from the fumes from the neighbouring industrial complex (aluminum smelter?). Not a memorable dining experience.

Haha yeah, the whole area is like a industrial area.
Surrounded by other industrial areas.

Hard pass on that one.
I'll never go back.

@tigerap said in [Pies : Where do you buy your favourite and what is it](/post/1393672) said:
Garlo’s Pies anyone?

They're OK but not amazing.

In all honesty, the best supermarket pie I've had lately is.....

![images (75).jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1624149422496-images-75.jpeg)

The sausage rolls are average but the party Pies are something special.
Trust me.

The pie shop in Berry was once legendary, went there recently, terrible pies…shame

Staff online

Back