Referees rd 20

So are Nrl admitting disgraceful officiating last weekend ?

I honestly think they have to change their whole approach and they have to do it yesterday.

The current system isn't working.

I honestly think they have to change their whole approach and they have to do it yesterday.

The current system isn't working.
Don't hold your breath waiting for those idiots to change anything.
It just proves one thing about Klien, "You don't need a long neck and feathers to be a Goose".

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
But no offical press release. Don’t want draw attention to the howler of the year. Just let everything drift off into the sunset
That's exactly what they want a free pass and hope they can quietly drop Klein and demote butler and hope no publicity to avoid further embarrassment. Sorry Nrl it will be noticed

Been dropped from all duties this week. Considering he was the SOO ref, I'd say that's about the strongest disciplinary action that they would take. Takes the heat off him and no doubt will be back next week.

Don't hold your breath waiting for those idiots to change anything.
It just proves one thing about Klien, "You don't need a long neck and feathers to be a Goose".

If they don't change anything they are really stupid. They come across now as completely incompetent.

Interesting Gus said the ref's are petrified to make a decision without technology.

Not a good endorsement whoever the leaders are there.

I wonder who Gus gets his info from.

I said it yesterday, sadly howlers happen, that’s life. It’s how they are managed is the sign of strong management and poor management.

Annesley has been on the defensive right from the start. Rather than take it on the chin, come out loud clear and say we stuffed up and the offical will face a stand down. He tried to dodge and weave his way through a press conference without virtually no reference to the fact they stuffed up. This was straight out of Scomo’s handbook.

Anyway enough said, this will all slip off into the sunset and the top brass at HQ will all be back slapping themselves how they avoided another PR disaster

• Love
A week off work on full pay, sounds like Klown copped a thorough NRL wrist slapping.

If they don't change anything they are really stupid. They come across now as completely incompetent.
Especially with the Captain’s challenge, oh there’s nothing in the rules about a challenge after full time. “It’s a bit of a grey area” you’d have to think who’s running this billion dollar business.
We all thought Greenturd was stupid, Annersley, Abdo and Co are worse.

Back