LIVE GAME Round 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
We don't have nearly enough points in us to break down this raiders defence. In saying that the knights have been bog average tonight, ref's done them no favours either.

Smithies has been excellent for the raiders tonight, massive ticker and his ball playing has been top shelf. We need to put some pressure on fogerty, that boot is massive

Raiders defence has improved.
Some great technique out there.

Canberra are just a good honest footy team. Newcastle looked threatening in first half but Canberra just made victory an inevitability by hard running, solid tackling and a very good kicking game. Absolutely unrelenting.

Papalii was particularly impressive.

Love watching Ponga, but he's frustratingly inconsistent.

Canberra looking very much like last year. a gritty, tough outfit that complete high, scramble hard and just hang in there.

I don’t see anything too special in attack but we are going to have to perform to a higher standard than what we produced for the majority of last year to come away next week with two points.

Reactions: BZN
Canberra looking very much like last year. a gritty, tough outfit that complete high, scramble hard and just hang in there.

I don’t see anything too special in attack but we are going to have to perform to a higher standard than what we produced for the majority of last year to come away next week with two points.

Their 1st half was poor I thought.. Bet ponga got
concussed again after that late shoulder to the head
smh. At least we got 2 see what they look like 2night

Mate, if they don’t cop some suspensions, we will get reamed like a 2 dollar hoe next week.
They are far too tough for our marshmallows,

Back