LIVE GAME Round 4 vs. Eels

Live Game Discussion
Definitely his best game so far every time sivo got the ball i panicked a bit but staines held his own..only thing i reckon is he needs to put his shoulder into tackles alot more and drive them back. Maybe he should ask olam for technique

Definitely his best game so far every time sivo got the ball i panicked a bit but staines held his own..only thing i reckon is he needs to put his shoulder into tackles alot more and drive them back. Maybe he should ask olam for technique
Gees, Yuh can't do a perfect 'smash em and drive em back tackle every time'.
A stop em in their tracks legs tackle will do me just fine.

Don't won't to be too hard on the young bloke because he has done his job over the last 3 weeks.
But I think that Fataape has to make way for Naden next week, I've just seen too much ball watching in defence and he's not offering enough in attack to warrant keeping his spot. Add to that Naden has had two massive performances back to back in cup, he's due a go.
Naden said in the post match interview that it may be a couple of weeks before he can get back to match fitness in the NRL level.
But I reckon you could see in his eyes just how much he wants to be back.
We finally have some genuine quality competition for a place in the back 5.

Naden said in the post match interview that it may be a couple of weeks before he can get back to match fitness in the NRL level.
But I reckon you could see in his eyes just how much he wants to be back.
We finally have some genuine quality competition for a place in the back 5.
Played good at fullback yesterday, surpised me with a 40/20

Have faith @Tom Shines.
He aint goin nowhere as he'll want to be a part of the most exciting thing that has happened to Wests since 2005.
We've just had Easter with the Resurrection of Jesus.
This is the Resurrection of Wests Tigers, and our 'footy' Saviour is Benji.
On the 3rd day Jesus did rise from his place of rest.
It's been a hell of a lot more than 3 days since we have been able to rise to the occasion and win 3 in a row.
9 times outa 10 it's been no more than 1 in a row.
Keep yuh fingers crossed for our game against the Fins next weekend.
If we beat them in a very hard contest, we have St. George the following weekend.
If we then beat them, it'll be 4 in a row :p ...and how long since that happened :unsure:...wow!!!
Since BC bwahahahaaaaaaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

The big positive from the game was no NOFOALUMA, if he played parra would've won by at least 3 tries on his wing
What a real pity Noffa couldn't get himself sorted out and stay with us here at WT"s.
He must surely be kicking himself that after so many years of being part of a crap team, he could have been part of a wonderfully exciting resurgence.
Instead, he went to a team in an apparently dreary part of England.

What a real pity Noffa couldn't get himself sorted out and stay with us here at WT"s.
He must surely be kicking himself that after so many years of being part of a crap team, he could have been part of a wonderfully exciting resurgence.
Sorry but he was apart of thee problem. Getting rid of hik was a must to get his attitude out the door.

Not a pity at all!!

A blessing for the club that he gave us reason to punt him when he has been going through the motions and performed well under basic NRL level for the past three years!

FYI - he has played ONE game for Salford which they lost directly due to two Nofoaluma errors in two consecutive plays gifting Wigan the lead with minutes to go!

Has not been sighted in the squad since!

He is not even up to the level of a struggling ESL team!

I think Galvin will end up the lock . He’s like John Sutton / Bradley Clyde 2.0. I think Sullivan is about to lose his bench spot , as Fainu will prove the better footy player .
I think if Fainu did come on to play “lock” it would be a hybrid 3rd half role , and I don’t think he’d defend there .
Galvin to me is Trent Barrett reincarnated and he’ll play halves for a very long time. Maybe lock if he gets to origin level and they’re trying to squeeze him in.

Reactions: BZN
No Galvin next 2 weeks but in NSW cup 2 guys stood out Feledy and Naden
Who partners Olam next week .Faataape ? or one of these 2 ?
Note despite 46 % ball and 10-3 pen count and 1 in the bin
Benji did not call on Sullivan or AJ for even 1 minute ? not much of a vote of confidence there
I assume Sullivan starts at 6 next week ? He did have a shocker vs Raiders !
Thoughts
It’s telling we used 15 players and there’s not a lot in Reggie’s. Depth will probably kill us this year.

Just watched the game in full with few distractions.

Great intent but Very sloppy.

To many unforced errors and penalties.

We could have won by 20 points if we had higher percentage of ball.
At the game there were moments Parra could have won by 20. But the resiliance and the boys backing each other….just that alone was worth 20+ was a great game, awesome atmosphere…there weee moments I thought that there were more Tigers fans!!!! We were in the grind for 80. When down 14-6 the crowd and the players actually believed we could win. Could not ask for more. Well done Tigers Team and the Supporters at the game!!!!

It's another indicator of how fit our boys are.
We only played 15 but it was Parra who were gassed.
Great decision by Benji to not put A.J. on.
Yep. Harden this squad up & get them match fit to deal with adversity. Fitter they are the better they will cope under pressure. Hasn't been a past strength of our boys.

Kenty ,hoops and rothshit.
Don't deserve the time of the day
I watch the games and that’s it.

Every game we play, it’s always how the Tigers lack something. Or if we are leading, how the opposite team haven’t clicked yet and the Tigers are lucky because of this. Corey Parker - grey haired mule head. Remember when he was bald? Dickhead.

Latest posts

Members online

Back