TEAM LIST Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Team List
Rounds 4-6, 2018...we were in 4th spot and had won 5/6 to start the year... All very close games playing very hectic scrsmbling defense.. It was impossible to maintain.
We are in Cairns and it was odd for me the weather so nice and warm and we were weeks into the footy season
2018 the last time we won 3 in a row?

Bloody hell we are playing the Dolphins, not a full strength Broncos. They are solid but not a finals team. If we play like we did the last two weeks then we should win.
Bloody oath we are better pretty much across the park. My only worry is the hammer and short turnaround time.

Reactions: BZN
Hope we are preparing our wet weather footy plan (better than the Cowboys). Looks like it's going to be wet in Brisbane too from tomorrow through the weekend.

Do you think the way we’re playing now reminds you of that same period?
I was thinking the same thing whilst watching the Parra game, especially the frantic scrambling defence.
It does remind me of 2018...the hunger and desperation in defense, 2024 though we have much more class and talent in the team obviously whicjlh hopefully takes us further

Yeah the 2018 squad were brave but always did stuff the hard way.
Yeah its really nice at the moment. Can you imagine playing footy in it? lol I'm in Canberra for the past week. How's the rain up there?
I meant to say we WERE in Cairns, back in '18 during that good run of five weeks to start that season

Has Seyfarth ever played centre in lower grades just thinking if we lost a back who could play there?
No. Stop thinking right now. That thought scares me.
I reckon I could stand him and leave him for dead, and I am no spring chicken. 🐓
His spot is on the bench for forwards or reggies, that’s it.

Back