Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Well he is having a sook about being played on the wing despite showing more there than what he has at centre the last 2 years
To be fair, he might not be happy there but I would argue that someone with a bad attitude would be kicking stones and sulking. He's done anything but, he's ripping in and playing well

I agree, my first thought was this was just to get Penrith to hurry up. However, the more I think about it the more I can see him just feeling slighted and genuinely considering his options. Taylan May got a deal before he did and has been out for a year and been nothing but bad press.

Turuva has come out repeatedly saying he loves Penrith and wants to stay yet is the last one they are dealing with and they are maxing out at 350k a season which I believe both Tago and May are getting more than.
Pretty sure Tago resigned for appox $700k

He doesn't need as much space - fast and physical

Natural assets you can't coach or train for
Also small for a winger and could get targeted in a lesser team. Each of his tries last night Staines would have scored IMO.

I like him and I’m not saying he wouldn’t overcome those things but I’d be wary signing a winger on the end of the Panthers back line.

We need a left winger to partner Olam who is also not tall.

Members online

Back