Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Very elegant 2021
I told some guy to put it in he’s quinella or whatever it’s called and he won $100k that day and didn’t even buy me a drink lol!!!
Nice one, you would’ve got a kick back from me, and not a lousy drink.

we need to strengthen our outside backs. Blake Wilson from the dogs is a good winger who is on the outer with fox and kiraz. May be worth looking at him? Always played well when he did come in for them and still only young

What ? Naden is 28 and has played 68 NRL games, Toa us 23 and has played 61 nrl games. Your comment makes no sense at all.
I didn't check ages or number of games played.. This is pury my opinion on where both guys are at right now... If anything I thing your facts on ages and games played proved my point even more... It's simy an opinion don't know how you cannot make sense of it

Last edited:
How can we have made him an offer for 26 when he can’t have an offer until Nov 1 this year? He is contracted until next year Willison so unless Broncos have given him permission to look elsewhere, we can’t make him an offer for 26.

What you say is true but you can talk to any player and say something like "would you be interested in joining us 2 years from now we will better anyone else money wise" as long as you don't offer him a contract or mention dollars i believe it is legal.All of which only highlights why the NRL despite it's wonderful product is ran by cretins and don't get me started on the referees/judiciary which is even more unfair

we've finally started tampering. I love it.
Willison was on my wish list a year ago.
Has the physical attributes [size, height, muscle, speed, skillset] we have ignored in our past talent/recruiting identification program.
We need to identify these natural attributes as a priority for the future of our forward pack to narrow down the possible from the not likely.
We seem to have seen the light after all those years of nuggets; or are finally agreeing the other clubs got it right long before we woke up to why they were succeeding!

Anti-tampering rules aside, Brisbane are going to struggle to keep their squad together. This isn't the 90s when Brisbane could flout the salary cap with impunity. They've already lost Farnsworth and Flegler and more will follow. Unfortunately, most departing players will go to other Qld teams.

Back