Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we have to we buy out Tumeth' option, we do it, think very hard about Sezer, especially if Sullivan stays, and of course fight to keep Stefano if he wants to stay. Tumeth has done nothing and extending him into next years roster wont change that. The dead wood in roster have to be moved on and create spots for new recruitment / promotion. Those bad old contract sweeteners are killing us.
Hopefully we do the same for Tumeth as the Rugby Union centre at the end of last year, cant imagine he would be on too much but we must open a spot up

Before Saturday’s game everyone was commenting on the good combo Staines and Naden were building, then Benji moved Naden to the wing. It was a really bad move in hindsight and after one shocker everyone is calling for Naden’s sacking. Why not just put them back in the positions where they were previously performing pretty well?
Naden was getting towelled in defence when he was in the centres next to Staines

We are looking for quick wingers and I now know why we have not seen Jimmy Ngutlik in First Grade

His date of birth on our website has him tuning 2 years old in October so we would need an NRL exemption

Must have been a nightmare for his mother during birth

1715847550544.png

Last edited:
Can someone shed light on their opinion on who we planning on losing next year?
I know Tupou is going to Phinland and Turuva is his replacement.

We have Luai next year too. Potentially pushing out Sezer, but he might be kept as depth.

Saukuru gets promoted because of his contract, as well as Tony Sukkar, who is considered potentially the best player to emerge for us since Farah.

Chris Faggotau and Laullili seen to be contracted next year too, but I dont know details there.

Who is expected to be chopped from the below? The maths tells me there might only be room for two retentions.

Solomon Alaimalo, Adam Doueihi, Solomona Faataape, Sione Fainu, Asu Kepaoa, Jake Simpkin

We have Luai next year too. Potentially pushing out Sezer, but he might be kept as depth.

Saukuru gets promoted because of his contract, as well as Tony Sukkar, who is considered potentially the best player to emerge for us since Farah.

Chris Faggotau and Laullili seen to be contracted next year too, but I dont know details there.

Who is expected to be chopped from the below? The maths tells me there might only be room for two retentions.

Solomon Alaimalo, Adam Doueihi, Solomona Faataape, Sione Fainu, Asu Kepaoa, Jake Simpkin
i believe Adam on a reduced contract and Sione Fainu the others i think will be gone..as mentioned we have a lot of juniors on top 30 contracts next year

Reactions: 851

my guy said Chris Faggotau 🤣😭

By that do you mean the best Lebanese player to come through the Tigers since Farah? That may be true, AD probably still ahead.

Of those players listed I think only Sione stays

I think there will be more turnover than most will expect.
it will be Richo first full off season and he will know the players Benji's wants and doesn't so I feel good about the changes coming.

I would love to pick up Jake Averillo plus either Jaydn Su'a or Angus C as they would just complete the areas we lack.

Back