Wests Tigers Home Ground Mega Thread

There would be 16 other clubs begging us to play them at Campbelltown,maybe we should auction our home games there to the highest bidders.We would make a fortune due to that brilliant business plan
Yeah, that's a great idea, we should take a leaf out of the Greeny Wanker Bible and instead of selling carbon Credits, we could sell Cambo Credits. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol, I knew this was coming.
It's goes from ' we can't pull a crowd there' to 'we can't win there'.

....and then too....

Just my opinion, for a sell out home game I just wasn’t feeling the atmosphere. I get that the crowd will naturally be louder if you give them something to cheer about but it just didn’t seem like a sold out home game.

I would have been prepared to dedicate something to Brett Hodgson when he chose to go to Parra instead of staying on with the JV. But he redeemed himself beyond every realm by not only returning, but being a key component to our premiership win. I love the guy to death now. Wish he had a role at the club.
I think we have to be open to players leaving and players coming back.

We can all name a Winger and a halfback who would have been far better for them and for us to go somewhere else for awhile.

Liam Fulton left us for a year. I totally respect Hodgson and really wish we kept him for 2 more years. Fulton though, man that guy did everything for us.

I’d be content never playing at Campbelltown again…
And I'd be content if our team was not called Wests Tigers, but Western Suburbs Tigers since the western suburbs of Sydney are now around Campbelltown Imo, and that's very likely where we will be centered in the very near future.

I think we have to be open to players leaving and players coming back.

We can all name a Winger and a halfback who would have been far better for them and for us to go somewhere else for awhile.

Liam Fulton left us for a year. I totally respect Hodgson and really wish we kept him for 2 more years. Fulton though, man that guy did everything for us.
Fulton is my all-time favourite player. He did do everything. Bloody legend!

I read today that NSW has $3 billion in the Westinvest Fund.
If they can't release $200 million/$300 million of that and put it towards upgrading CSS, things will be lookin pretty crook in Talarook Imo.

I read today that NSW has $3 billion in the Westinvest Fund.
If they can't release $200 million/$300 million of that and put it towards upgrading CSS, things will be lookin pretty crook in Talarook Imo.
The WestInvest fund has already given the Campbelltown council $16.7 million to give us the COE that’s being built. Not to mention they’ve given the Campbelltown council a lot of money for other projects as well. I think we may be pushing our luck to try and get funding to improve CSS when they’ve already invested a lot of money in the area.

Reactions: BZN
Interesting and damming stats about Campbelltown
WT have lost their last 9 games at Campbelltown
WT have beaten Broncos in 4 of last 5 matches
Broncos have won their last 7 games there
All in all that says we are going to lose again !!!
We need to use Comm bank more often

Interesting and damming stats about Campbelltown
WT have lost their last 9 games at Campbelltown
WT have beaten Broncos in 4 of last 5 matches
Broncos have won their last 7 games there
All in all that says we are going to lose again !!!
We need to use Comm bank more often
Personally would rather Accor if we’re making the move to the big stadiums. CommBank just doesn’t do it for me.

Personally would rather Accor if we’re making the move to the big stadiums. CommBank just doesn’t do it for me.
The fact that it is adjacent to the Eels Leagues Club and has permanent Parra signage makes it untenable as a regular home game base for me.

We just look like a beggar that has scraped the rent together to get out of the slums for an occasional night...

That the NSW Govt has allowed Parra - Roosters and Penrith to essentially "own" these major stadia paid for with taxpayer funds as a supposedly community asset is beyond a joke.

I don't see Taylor Swift fans complaining about Homebush - but supposed league supporters in this day and age are so fickle with what sort of luxuries they require when they are there to watch a fricking football game!

Homebush is central - and while it is an aging asset it is not redundant and should not be made so prematurely!

The fact that it is adjacent to the Eels Leagues Club and has permanent Parra signage makes it untenable as a regular home game base for me.

We just look like a beggar that has scraped the rent together to get out of the slums for an occasional night...

That the NSW Govt has allowed Parra - Roosters and Penrith to essentially "own" these major stadia paid for with taxpayer funds as a supposedly community asset is beyond a joke.

I don't see Taylor Swift fans complaining about Homebush - but supposed league supporters in this day and age are so fickle with what sort of luxuries they require when they are there to watch a fricking football game!

Homebush is central - and while it is an aging asset it is not redundant and should not be made so prematurely!
I do have to agree that the Eels leagues club being right across the stadium is also a factor for me not to play there. But the main reason I want Accor if we’re making the move is just because we would be the closest team from Accor being based still in Concord, and we could make something from it if the team gets better.

I do have to agree that the Eels leagues club being right across the stadium is also a factor for me not to play there. But the main reason I want Accor if we’re making the move is just because we would be the closest team from Accor being based still in Concord, and we could make something from it if the team gets better.
AND .... Parramatta as an LGA is just a low-class shit joint with the shining beacon to Berejiklian sitting where a public pool once stood....

If it is Homebush i have no problem with it and coming from the Balmain side of things i love Leichhardt but can understand why it and CO have to go

Back