Your team vs The Sharks

He has had all preseason and a trial game [against St George, who lost 38-0] and came up with absolutely nothing on game day. How long should we persist? Do you think he will improve------I don't.
Benji said he will pick the side on form.
I hope so?
10 years I think is the going rate here.

No doubt Bula, Galvin, Pole and the Fainu brothers are serous talents. I know there are wraps on Feldy, Lobb etc. My concern is that, possibly after another spoon this year and a further poor year in 2025, they may feel 'held back' here therefore having diminished capacity to realise their full potential. The offers from the successful clubs will come and they rightfully move on. I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm right that these kids will be future stars but I'm not confident that we will witness their greatness in Tigers colours.
We have a good (small) core of players IMO as you outlined. Add Luai and TDS with another year under his belt. There are too many mid range plodders. Guys like Feledy I don't think will make it. Need to move on the likes of Toa. Need a Lomax or Taylan May in the centres to compliment Olam. Big wingers required. Aging and expensive forward pack needs to be reviewed. Pole and Sam Fainu are building blocks for the future.

They have all got to pull their fingers out and have a crack. With the heart that Galvin showed in his debut we just need 17 of him.

With all the losing, team list Tuesday is my favourite day of the week.
The anticipation of a team being named that will have the magic combination that wins. The disappointment when the 17 named are the same flogs from last week.
It's the most fun time of the week.

Same. But with out NRL team being the best performed team of the week id say there won't be too many changes.

Sezer for Sullivan and I re kon AJ will come in for Seyfarth. If Toa is out, maybe Casey. So max 3 changes IMO.

Same. But with out NRL team being the best performed team of the week id say there won't be too many changes.

Sezer for Sullivan and I re kon AJ will come in for Seyfarth. If Toa is out, maybe Casey. So max 3 changes IMO.
Casey is only available after Rd 10 .....Kepaoa might replace Toa . I don't want to see Seyfarth but I think he will be in the 17 still

Latest posts

Members online

Back