Not sure that's how it works bro lol...
Clubs could effectively wait and submit
offers, resetting the 10 day period every
10 days if that's the case. It's between our
offer and Penriths. He's told his friends &
teamates it's ours he wants. Dogs don't
have a horse in this race. No official offer.
They're waiting on the 10 day window which
will be closed soon, sounds confusing but
it's true. He's told teamates where he's going.
I hope that helps. I won't say anything
more until we get an official announcement.