‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco

@yossarian said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1446055) said:
I was dubious at first about the documentary but it has been great viewing. It’s certainly made me rethink my position on a few people and things. It’s noteworthy the amount of times Maguire references training for eventualities but the players don’t implement. My opinion of Luciano has increased after episode 2 - he seems a real team leader. Also Adam Doueihi seems a pivotal player going forward. His reaction after the Souths game showed how much it meant to him. Against his old team sure but still. Adam Reynolds looked a class act too.

You're eating it up...
They're trying to invoke this emotion in the viewer.

Looking below the superficial surface.
Like those ads, showing starving kids or animals being hunted.
Trying to appeal to your emotions, pull on your heart strings so you get the credit card out.

Fans are walking away from the game.
Fans are fed up with the club.
This is a marketing campaign.

@iltigre said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1445987) said:
@innsaneink said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1445972) said:
@iltigre said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1445953) said:
Has anyone watched episode 2 on kayo? Im trying to find it but it only brings up episode 1.

Yes, I did...just looking at the kayo app on my phone i see what you mean

Maybe theyve had to take it down for some reason, been waiting all week too

Looks. Like ep 2 is up there now

@iltigre said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1445953) said:
Has anyone watched episode 2 on kayo? Im trying to find it but it only brings up episode 1.

Just checked, it’s there under shows?

Keen to see some more of our favourite Tiger on there tonight!

(Robbie Farah)

Tune in tonight!
Faz might bring some seriousness and professionalism to this joke of a doco.

The good part of making the finals this year would be another episode of madge yelling at em.

![233730677_5998645170178164_3745134093791173415_n.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1629093503241-233730677_5998645170178164_3745134093791173415_n.jpg)

@demps said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1446106) said:
@yossarian said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1446055) said:
I was dubious at first about the documentary but it has been great viewing. It’s certainly made me rethink my position on a few people and things. It’s noteworthy the amount of times Maguire references training for eventualities but the players don’t implement. My opinion of Luciano has increased after episode 2 - he seems a real team leader. Also Adam Doueihi seems a pivotal player going forward. His reaction after the Souths game showed how much it meant to him. Against his old team sure but still. Adam Reynolds looked a class act too.

You're eating it up...

Trying to appeal to your emotions, pull on your heart strings so you get the credit card out.

I’m not sure how to react to the above. I’d like to think I can make value judgements on individuals and understand the purpose of the doco. To be honest I’ve not seen much that would encourage anyone to hand over any money - we come across as perennial strugglers.

@demps said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1446106) said:

You're eating it up...

You don't think Doueihi is a pivotal player going forward Demps?

@thedaboss said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1446572) said:
Captain douehi already

Ultimate club man. Do anything for the team.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back