11 games left - where will we finish????

Roysta59

If we win 5 or 6 of our last 11 that puts us on 30 or 32 points:
For the Broncos to leap us they weill need to win 8 of the last 11.
Looks like we will finally make the 8 again and we could even cement a top 4 finish.
Dragons and Panthers I pick for 1 and 2.

Dragons Away (L)
Broncos Away (W)
Titan Home (W)
Cowboys Home (W)
Sea Eagles Away (W)
Sharks Home (W)
Souths Away (L)
Panthers Home (L)
Parra Away (L)
Storm Home (L)
Titans Away (W)

1 thing I've learnt as a tigers fan is never have an optimistic outlook as long as there are regular season games left

it's entirely possible that we could drop the next 3 games which would most likely leave us on the fringes of the 8, then people will start questioning whether we will make the finals….

still i hope we keep this roll on, it feels great to be winning!

Yeah been here many, many times - sadly this is the usual point where we slump, will this year be different?

Win our remaining home games and we make the 8\. Grab the odd away win or two and we are set for much bigger things.

I did the interactive competition table thing… and came up with us finishing in equal 5th with Manly - and Broncos one win ahead of both. It will be nice if I've under-estimated!

@helmesy said:
Yeah been here many, many times - sadly this is the usual point where we slump, will this year be different?

this burns so bad in my memory, lets take one game at a time.
yes going o.k so far. am nervously excited.
would just be nice to finish in top 8.
once there, give it all for first game. leave no questions un-answered

I still have vivid memories of the last two years when the side was in a good position and then appeared to CHOKE.Horrible word i know and really hope its different this time.
cheers

The Broncos game is huge for us. We need a quick fix in the number 7, quick smart! Let's go with a NSW Cup answer. Not a fan of Sheens' make shift player attitude! This game is certainly winnable. We improve kicking game and territory and we'll go a long way to winning this!

glad to see we maintain our spot at 3rd. though the 4 teams under us are all on 18 points. with us on 20 we really need to keep winning more games.

@NZTiger said:
The Broncos game is huge for us. We need a quick fix in the number 7, quick smart! Let's go with a NSW Cup answer. Not a fan of Sheens' make shift player attitude! This game is certainly winnable. We improve kicking game and territory and we'll go a long way to winning this!

Totally agree. Waters should slot in. He had a solid 10minutes off the bench last time. With benji as second receiver, all the bloke needs to do is catch and pass it.

it sucks that lui wont be in this game, i was hoping to go to this game and rip in to a depleted broncos unit. I really hope benji shifts back to 5/8 and really hope farah is playing. We could really use this win.

**Broncos Away** they'll have no origin players, ripe for the pickens
Titan Home unsure here, they're very unpredictable
**Cowboys Home** they're rubbish
Sea Eagles Away much like the Titans, unpredictable, tough to beat at brookie
**Sharks Home** they're starting to come good, but we should knock them off, we always do
**Souths Away** overhyped, we can beat them
Panthers Home very tough to beat, will be a hard game
**Parra Away** completely out of sorts right now, but if they do get it together we could be in trouble for this one
**Storm Home** they've given up, will be completely disinterested here
Titans Away tough to beat up there, will be another hard game

Bolded games we should win, but as we know, things can turn around fast. If we do pick up those games, we'll finish on 32 points, probably around 4th place.

Back