13 days stress free!

TJL0811

Next week we have the bye, then the following Friday we're at leichardt to take on the warriors
That's 13 (now 12) days without having to stress about sheens, moltzen, tuqiri, humble , or anything. Hopefully this week off will give us time to get things right.
Enjoy the week off tiger fans!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Well ten stress free days anyway

Once Tim announces the side it will be time to start stressing all over again

Maybe, but I'll still be stressing about tipping, on 5 from 5 at the moment. Never had 2 weeks in a row of 8 from 8.

@Tigerdave said:
Maybe, but I'll still be stressing about tipping, on 5 from 5 at the moment. Never had 2 weeks in a row of 8 from 8.

Hope you are not in our Wests Tigers footy comp You will be running away with if you are :laughing:

Warriors fixed me up

@happy tiger said:
@Tigerdave said:

Hope you are not in our Wests Tigers footy comp You will be running away with if you are :laughing:

Warriors fixed me up

Nah forgot to throw myself in that one, I'm in 14 other tipping comps though :slight_smile:

I got 8 from 8 last week too tigerdave. thought i was a good chance to go back to back but the broncos let me down. im 6/7 at the moment

Yeah I could do with the week off … Not sure what the blood pressure got to last night but must have been close to 200 !!! They'll finish me one day !!!

Why do we have a bye this week? I thought byes should be taken when key players are unavailable due to rep footy commitments…

A month of life expectancy lost every week supporting this team.

But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way! :sign:

At the moment we'll struggle to get the 2 points against the bye…
\
\

@jason1976 said:
At the moment we'll struggle to get the 2 points against the bye…
\
\

I'm tipping a one point win
\
\
\
\

Latest posts

Members online

Back