2 more points..move on

IronTiger

Lets face it the team no matter how they play get absolutley slated on here and in the media win or lose, mostly sadly when they win as for some that is just not enough sometimes. We have 2 points we played badly, we will rally and come out stronger. For any other team ala Bulldogs, Parra etc the media would be saying the mark of a good side is to play poorly and still grind out a win. We know this will not be the case with us so WE have to keep strong believe in the team and the club and look forward to getting key players back.

See you at Campbelltown and GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!!

:sign:

So what do you suggest we not talk about tonites game, just forget it?

I guess you missed the hammering parra have copped in the media lately…must be those black n gold goggles, not good for reading?

Grind out a win :laughing:

Im still in shock. Im feeling like I do when we have lost. Reality is we did get two more point there tonight and we have two vital home games ahead. We need to focus on that now.

I played the last 5 minutes with them, every breath, every mistake and I am now elated.

There is a difference between grinding out a win and being the slightly less crappy team on the field.

I'll take the win but if we dont change our play and fast it'll all be for nought as we will merely be cannon fodder for the fair dinkum sides

Crap game. They kept trying which showed spirit.

7 days with alot to work on for everyone at the club

@stryker said:
There is a difference between grinding out a win and being the slightly less crappy team on the field.

I'll take the win but if we dont change our play and fast it'll all be for nought as we will merely be cannon fodder for the fair dinkum sides

They will change though, we saw it with the Souths game.
I didnt think we'd see another souths game but we did - just about.
How they can be so on & then off has got me stuffed
Not a lot of confidence in the squad it looks like

@IronTiger said:
Lets face it the team no matter how they play get absolutley slated on here and in the media win or lose, mostly sadly when they win as for some that is just not enough sometimes. We have 2 points we played badly, we will rally and come out stronger. For any other team ala Bulldogs, Parra etc the media would be saying the mark of a good side is to play poorly and still grind out a win. We know this will not be the case with us so WE have to keep strong believe in the team and the club and look forward to getting key players back.

See you at Campbelltown and GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!!

:sign:

Totally agree, we weren't great by any stretch of the imagination, but we got 2 points, and now we move on to the Titans. It should be acknowledged that nobody from the team was saying after the game how well we played, rather how we simply stayed in the game and got the points. They all know they didn't go great, and don't need the media, let alone their own supporters drumming up negativity over a win. They will learn from it, work hard, and come out at one of our traditional homes against the Titans and hopefully win. If you had said to me at the start of the week we go to Brisbane and come home with 2 points I'd take it any day of the week.

Reflect and learn from it, but definitely don't dwell on it, or it could cost us next week.

Back