2005 Grand Final

clifferdSH

So I was just flicking through the channels and I saw that they are showing a replay of the 2005 NRL Grand Final at 1:00PM NSW time.

For anyone who's interested, it's on Fox Sports 3

hahaha watching it now benji jus set up pat richards for a classic flick pass assist you ripper 95 metres hahaa
so many younge faces still with us from heino to farrah and a few that have moved on or retired :smiley: loving it

Another great reason to be an insomniac, please notify all the Cowboys fans you can, I'll be watching!.

@GoldXR50Leroy said:
Another great reason to be an insomniac, please notify all the Cowboys fans you can, I'll be watching!.

Aw great, just realised it was PM not AM, at least the cowgirls fans got to watch it again, not like they work

I was at work!!! Watched the whole thing!!! I actually had tears running down my face for the last twenty mins!!!

Id forgotten how excited the boys were, especially buckets and skandy!! What club champions they were!!! So deserved for them!!

And what about that crowd!! 80 k screaming tiger fans in a sea of orange!!35 years in the making!

So sweet!!! Tearing up again!! Yikes!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I knew it was going to be a good night after Prince's first kick tip toed along the sideline and spun back in the in goal and the boys just came up in one line and just swamp the Cowbees player

Brings back great memories of being at the game and sorry cricket tragics but I put that experience above being at the SCG on Thursday and witnessing Clarke's batting excellence.

* Reads thread. Ahh the memories….

* Finds relevant files on his computer, starts watching.

* Starts a solo game of pool whilst watching it.

* Doesn't ever actually complete the solo game of pool. Spends most of the evening with a tear in my eye, and cannot complete the most basic of pool shots.
\
\
What a game. Breathtaking stuff. Showed that our boys were human, and also showed they had the fortitude to comeback form an early setback. Twas different to the preceding games in the way our boys didn't exactly explode out of the blocks, but showed enough intestinal fortitude to go the whole game.

Sounds a lot like our boys circa 2010-2011..... :smiley:

Have it on DVD and watch it whenever we have a heartbreaking loss. But it is getting old. The cowboys are shit.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

@Brisbane Tiger said:
Have it on DVD and watch it whenever we have a heartbreaking loss. But it is getting old. The cowboys are s***.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Brisbane Tiger probably a bit old now , but if you have any Cowboys mates sending a copied version of either the first 18 minutes or the last 62 minutes is usually amusing

Seeing I live in Cowboy country (just) it was a good prank to give a copy with birthday gifts ,etc back in 2006

Latest posts

Back