2010 excitement!!!

We wont any good next year or the year after that if we dont get some mongrel up front end of storey

every yr we say we need props, and all we sign is wingers.
its a absoulute joke,
we need to buy atleast 3 boopers and offload gibbs/payton and payne. id resign galea

@innsaneink said:
Cant wait till next year…so excited.....we dont have to go to redfern so I wonder how they'll screw money out of us during the trials period. Cant wait!

Lismore V Titans I think…... :eek:pen_mouth:

It's not rocket science….

You either change Coach or buy good players....or you do both, as Bulldogs did this year and we all know how they went.

Unless things change in 2010, it's the last 4 years all over again..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have restarted this reply a hundred times (OK slight exaggeration), but will just say that I will enjoy summer without footy and the hope that my positonal numbers will start next year. The only thing that will ruin my Xmas is if one of them leave????
If you do this :brick: too often you get brain damage….

@tigergirlz said:
I have restarted this reply a hundred times (OK slight exaggeration), but will just say that I will enjoy summer without footy and the hope that my positonal numbers will start next year. The only thing that will ruin my Xmas is if one of them leave????
If you do this :brick: too often you get brain damage….

i hate summer as their is no footy!
but usually within 3-4 weeks of footy finishing i get addicted on cricket again :laughing:

@Zaibatsu said:
Sheens said on ABC Grandstand today that Lui will be our halfback next season, not Moltzen.

Moltzen will deffinately be in the team so I guess we are looking at what we have had the last few seasons.

I uswed to have excitement for every new season now I get same feeling when I look at who the club has bought and lost for the next season and think mmm no semi's again..

I thought we were a real chance at the spoon this year so 2009 has not been a complete wipe out. Although I put that down to the buy of the decade (ellis) rather than anything else. 2010 nothing will change unless they do something about the the frontrow, and I might be wrong but I think all the quality in the market place has been snapped up. Said it a million times, we buy nuffty outside backs to bolster our depth yet have one fair dinkum frontrower in the club. Sheens a supercoach, no I think a myth

well i will admit our under 20's props look the goods, but its a huge step up for them, so i dont see why we arnt in the market for props, souths picked up ross on the cheap, they got taylor for 170,000 thats an absolute bargain. now there in the process of gettin burgess to add with asotasi and stuart, thats one mean pack…...
offload payton/gibbs and payne, pick up ryles, cashmere and if there is someone else out there on the cheap just sign him for cover. im sure hodgson at the dogs didnt cost much and he has started almost every week. same as costigan and wayman at the dragons.

@red dogg said:
well i will admit our under 20's props look the goods, but its a huge step up for them, so i dont see why we arnt in the market for props, souths picked up ross on the cheap, they got taylor for 170,000 thats an absolute bargain. now there in the process of gettin burgess to add with asotasi and stuart, thats one mean pack…...
offload payton/gibbs and payne, pick up ryles, cashmere and if there is someone else out there on the cheap just sign him for cover. im sure hodgson at the dogs didnt cost much and he has started almost every week. same as costigan and wayman at the dragons.

You want Ryles, and you think you have a right to complain about our recruitment.

Excitement? Why would anyone expect anything after these past four years? The Tigers are the ultimate tease. I'll never stop supporting them but I see no reason to be excited about next year. Until the point in the season when (or if) we manage to record win #13 I'll keep my excitement on hold.

Gallant will be wearing a Cowgirls jumper next year, which means Sheens will persist with Moltzen at FB.

All of a sudden 2010 doesn't sound so good.

I was tipping Newcastle and Penrith to fight out for the spoon this year and here thay are fighting it out for a finals spot - the rosters of both sides is not as good as the Tigers but they do have some big hard running forwards - hmm maybe there is a lesson here somewhere :nerd:

The only excitement for me is September 2010 when Tim Sheens is no longer our coach… We have not signed any Props that can actually move forward.. Galloway has not got the body to play week to week Footy 12 games Max! No 1/2 and this will haunt Sheens until he is no longer at the Tigers...No Fullback Re Previous ... 2 assitant coaches that should be released Saturday 5th September...Excitement you gauge that for yourself me just another year of players out of position and as 2006/2007/2008/2009...excitment think not!

@Hbom said:
@red dogg said:

You want Ryles, and you think you have a right to complain about our recruitment.

i do, i think he is a class front rower, has size and skill, very similar to galloway, there was a reason he was forced out of the dragons and it was becouse he was on to much money. i sure if he was willing to drop his wage bennent would of loved to of kept him. he always took the first hit up with the defense movin up on him made metres and got a quick play the ball so when bailey choose his runs the defense was always on the back foot, makin him look like a genius.

@red dogg said:
@Hbom said:
@red dogg said:

i do, i think he is a class front rower, has size and skill, very similar to galloway, there was a reason he was forced out of the dragons and it was becouse he was on to much money. i sure if he was willing to drop his wage bennent would of loved to of kept him. he always took the first hit up with the defense movin up on him made metres and got a quick play the ball so when bailey choose his runs the defense was always on the back foot, makin him look like a genius.

I am yet to meet a saints supporter who thought Ryles was good for their side. Too many handling errors and brain explosions. A hard worker - yes, but we can do better for less money.

wests-tigers already have players in the team who give away dumb penalties.
why would we want another forward who does that!!!! :brick:
new season will bring new excitement and hopes, and challenges, like making the top 8\. :pray:
we will only know this time next season, if wests-tigers were good enough :unamused:

Mmmmmmm,reasons to be excites about 10.

Marshall in career best form without injury.

Farah….Lawrence.....Ellis.....Galloway.....Tuiaki......as good as anoyne in the comp in their respected positions.

Young blokes like Lui,Dwyer,Fifita.

Emerging stars like Ayshford,Moltzen and Ryan.

And a couple of big signings we are gonna love!!!

Im freaking pumped,dont dont let me stop the sack Sheens drivel.

Back