2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers

@avocadoontoast said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485103) said:
@jc99 said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485102) said:
Cleary’s kicking game is the best I’ve seen in a very long time.

He can’t do the banana kick like Brooksy though

2018 dally m halfback is my choice

Think the title is coming to the Riff. My suburb is going to explode tonight. Covid?? What Covid?

The only way Souths win this is to find a way to slow down the Panthers play the ball and start getting a bit more go forward themselves. You can only keep scrambling and holding on for so long. If they don't fix this up, expect a bit of a blowout in the last 10 mins.

@hugh1954 said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485109) said:
Cook needs a big 2nd half

He’s not the player he was.

When did Billy become Bill?

I suppose Billy is a bit childish.
It'd be like calling a 50 year old man Madge.

@jc99 said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485102) said:
Great half of footy, Penrith dominant but Souths still look really likely to score whenever they're in Penrith's half

Cleary's kicking game is the best I've seen in a very long time. If the game evens up Souths win, the six again rule still sucks

Yeah your right about his kicking game butjeez he has time to kick. No pressure at all. Panthers on the other hand pressure Reynolds everytime.

@furious1 said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485108) said:
Think the title is coming to the Riff. My suburb is going to explode tonight. Covid?? What Covid?

The only way Souths win this is to find a way to slow down the Panthers play the ball and start getting a bit more go forward themselves. You can only keep scrambling and holding on for so long. If they don't fix this up, expect a bit of a blowout in the last 10 mins.

Not so sure. South's can score more points. Think Lui is the weak long for Panthers. Takes the wrong choice on occasion. Be interesting.

@dwight-schrute said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485111) said:

Lucky Madge is only 47

Souths get some field position they are in with a real shot. All set up for a Benji magic play.

Sad to see sterlo go. Only one worth listening to at nine

@supercoach said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485117) said:
Souths get some field position they are in with a real shot. All set up for a Benji magic play.

The flick to Johnson

@hugh1954 said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485115) said:
Goodbye good luck in retirement Sterlo

Now there's someone the club should throw money at.
His wisdom would be gold.

@frullens said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485116) said:
@dwight-schrute said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485111) said:

Lucky Madge is only 47

I round up.

@snake said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485123) said:
The shots from the sheds have said it all !

Do tell

Bit like calling yourself Dwight Shrute 😂

I think souths get home.
Bennetts halftime magic.

What a shame the rabbits number 7 wasn't off contract recently.

@tigercrb said in [2021 Grand Final discussion Souths v Panthers](/post/1485126) said:
I think souths get home.
Bennetts halftime magic.

What a shame the rabbits number 7 wasn't off contract recently.

What a shame he couldn’t reject our advances like any other marquee player.

Members online

No members online now.
Back