2022 Membership info

That means 20000 hats!

Pascolina must be wetting himself in excitement!

Job well done to all involved.

Nope it happened yesterday after being 0 - 4
I made it clear in an earlier post i would be supporting the Dolpins.
Cool, what ever keeps you happy that's the main thing.
Why dont you start a dolphins forum, be a foundation member?
It would be cool though mate to try not run our team down by posting desertion.
A lot of us on here often bag the club but we are riding the waves.
We're supporting our club and a lot of us are proud maggies and tigers supporters and will always be,
Respect 🤜🤛

We're supporting our club and a lot of us are proud maggies and tigers supporters and will always be,
Respect 🤜🤛
Well I can
Respect 🤜🤛
i take your point but here are a few other points to consider.
Does the board, chairman. CEO really care about the average supporter and making the WT a brand that should be at least competing for finals football.
So I am not bagging the supporter base nor the other forum members.
What I am doing is giving the Brisbane WT supporters now my thoughts on that I won’t be supporting them as my number 1 team in 2023 by way if membership funds. It’s not called desertion it’s practical logic when your team is managed by those that see it go backwards with nil accountability.
Both our teams in NSW sit bottom of the ladder so much for rebuilding

For the club to Also call me when 0 - 4 to renew means that they could not be organised enough before the start of the season. Get the front office in order and the back office follows, how Madge retained his position after finishing 13th and tales of tiger town beggars disbelief.

Hey Benji we’re you that sook that decided you did not want a WT farewell and more about your ego.
Stated you would never play for another club but still did?
So was Madge right in letting you go although you did end up playing in a grand final last game?
Why come back again $$$$!

Exactly so they don’t care you’re moving on to the Dolphins.
Correct and they don’t care about you only the corporate $.
I do care about playing finals however the WT are years away again let’s see who plays finals 1st that will then vindicate my decision.

Correct and they don’t care about you only the corporate $.
I do care about playing finals however the WT are years away again let’s see who plays finals 1st that will then vindicate my decision.
Enjoy the Dolphins mate. Here’s their forum so you don’t have to talk to us losers anymore

Proud dad here. My little guy on the members page this year and having more then 20,000 members is amazing. I tell him his little smile helped.... However, not a proud dad as he is since started playing AFL this year and supports the lions. Only so much influence I can have on him 😔.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-144432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-144432_Chrome.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 5
Proud dad here. My little guy on the members page this year and having more then 20,000 members is amazing.
They're fudging the numbers though if they're counting single people multiple times due to having different location-based membership tiers.

Latest posts

Back