2022 Membership info

Really? That seems confusing. How and when do you find out how many points you have?
The club gets a lot of complaints about what is included in the members packs so is setting up a system that allows people to select their own item. It will be available in the next couple of weeks.

The club gets a lot of complaints about what is included in the members packs so is setting up a system that allows people to select their own item. It will be available in the next couple of weeks.

I’m not necessarily against the concept. I’ll reserve judgment to when I get further details. To beat a tired drum it’s frustrating that you pay your money then you get told what that gets you.

I’m not necessarily against the concept. I’ll reserve judgment to when I get further details. To beat a tired drum it’s frustrating that you pay your money then you get told what that gets you.
I agree with that.

So nomore pins

2 caps n a comb.bumper sticker embosed,in gold leaf.TRUE SUPPORTER no#23 thousand nd ???.click on to click out of direct debit

Just got the Members shop email:

Over the next 7 days, you will receive an email with your login details to the Wests Tigers Member Store. Once logged in, you will be able to redeem your 2023 Membership pack.

As a part of each Membership pack, a specific credit amount was allocated and will be pre-uploaded into your Wests Tigers Member Store account. This credit can be redeemed against any item in the store, but it can also be used to cover the costs of the shipping. At the point of checkout, simply enter the credit amount you wish to use and then this amount will be subtracted from the checkout total.

This new Wests Tigers Member Store was introduced to give our Members a more personalised Membership experience, as it allows you to customise your Membership and "build your own" pack.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Membership Team by calling (02) 8741 3300or by emailing membership@weststigers.com.au should you have any questions or queries.

Kind regards,
Wests Tigers Membership Team.
#ShowYourStripes

I am for the whole pick your own items, but they are making fans either pay extra for shipping or sacrifice points to make it free.

Typical.

Not expecting this to be very good going off that, and we will likely end up with less items in our “membership packs” than normal.

Just got the Members shop email:

I am for the whole pick your own items, but they are making fans either pay extra for shipping or sacrifice points to make it free.

Typical.

Not expecting this to be very good going off that, and we will likely end up with less items in our “membership packs” than normal.

What's less than a hat and pin

I got a stubby holder with a [This word has been automatically removed]ing cartoon tiger on it and a hat. Thats it. Club is run by buffoons.
With the IQ level throughout this club at least give them praise for not mucking up your address and actually getting it to you. Cant ask for more than that.

Hasn't arrived yet. Fully anticipating it being delivered to another state.
It will arrive 3 weeks late and the posty will fall off his bike out the front and destroy it. Will threaten legal action all over the media but that will amount to nothing. Lee will say you didn’t get the rub of the green because you didn’t go platinum, not a true supporter.

So the more expensive your membership the more points yiu get?

Hopefully still equates to lanyard sticker cap scarf etc.

Will points be transferable from one season to the next... What if you have so many points left (25 points for example) and the lowest priced item is 40 points?

So the more expensive your membership the more points yiu get?

Hopefully still equates to lanyard sticker cap scarf etc.

Will points be transferable from one season to the next... What if you have so many points left (25 points for example) and the lowest priced item is 40 points?

Yeah the higher the tier the more points, but no information on what the difference is between the different tiers.

One can hope, but I have my concerns that people are going to be shafted.

Hahaha, no chance that would be happening, knowing the club if anything the points left over (which there will not be, as I am sure we won't be getting that many to start with), would be taken off next years total for not using them this year.

But seriously, I think that no-one will be able to use all their points, or will be just not enough to get everything you want, as the plan will be to push people to top up with money to get that one last item that they want, so the number of points in relation to the items won't exactly line up.

I hope I am wrong, but I get the feeling that I am not (based on the use points for free shipping line, instead of it being free for all).

Yeah the higher the tier the more points, but no information on what the difference is between the different tiers.

One can hope, but I have my concerns that people are going to be shafted.

Hahaha, no chance that would be happening, knowing the club if anything the points left over (which there will not be, as I am sure we won't be getting that many to start with), would be taken off next years total for not using them this year.

But seriously, I think that no-one will be able to use all their points, or will be just not enough to get everything you want, as the plan will be to push people to top up with money to get that one last item that they want, so the number of points in relation to the items won't exactly line up.

I hope I am wrong, but I get the feeling that I am not (based on the use points for free shipping line, instead of it being free for all).
The rich get richer ...the poor don't get the picture when your down so low .....nothing ever happens ...nothing really matters .....

Any other clubs make you pay shipping on your membership 😂😂😂

Ship it via Wellington you clowns.
Just got an email saying my code is coming soon and it mentioned you can use the money for shipping. What a joke, just send me the usual crap with my card and be done with it.

Whoever thought this would be a good idea is a fool.

I see some memberships (only looked at GA) still have standard merch packs with it... Cap scarf sticker.... Must be only the reserved members choose their own package?

Back