2022 Update

The My Pillow man is as out of touch with reality as much as his tin pot god Trump is.He just keeps on repeating the same lie and is being sued for a huge amount of money by the company he keeps on slandering about the voting machines.
He is as sharp as a bollard
The My Pillow man is as out of touch with reality as much as his tin pot god Trump is.He just keeps on repeating the same lie and is being sued for a huge amount of money by the company he keeps on slandering about the voting machines.
He is as sharp as a bollard
85E715DE-5B28-4A91-AB8D-BC0CBAFC1A62.jpeg

***EMAILS UPDATE

Good news, the emailing issue has been resolved.
If you have tried to send your password reset email and it's failed to be delivered, please try again now.

Sorry for this delay, there was an issue with the existing setup that was stopping some emails being accepted by some mail servers.
Cheers mate I wasn't getting emails when trying to reset my password and when trying to register a new account. You can delete the user "tempacc" I tried creating a new account to get back on the forum.

Another suggestion for improved functionality @Kul
Currently each time a user likes one of your posts you get an individual notification. If a dozen users like a post you get a dozen notifications. I liked how the old forum style would group the 'like' notifications on a single post and just give you one notification saying 'Bob and 7 others liked your post'.
Only minor things, but it will help clear up the notifications list so users can action accordingly.

***EMAILS UPDATE

Good news, the emailing issue has been resolved.
If you have tried to send your password reset email and it's failed to be delivered, please try again now.

Sorry for this delay, there was an issue with the existing setup that was stopping some emails being accepted by some mail servers.
Ah good stuff.

I take it this relates to the “quantum internet” stuff mentioned upthread?

Where do we register our sovereign citizen status and renounce all ties to FIAT currency?

1644488312960.jpeg

Don’t know if this has been bought up before with this new update but is it still possible to ignore or block a thread that your not interested in

True, but was easier when you could just have that thread ignored so that it wouldn’t continually show up in the unread or new posts section

True, but was easier when you could just have that thread ignored so that it wouldn’t continually show up in the unread or new posts section
This is the feature I’m missing most. I asked Kul and he said that feature is not available anymore as a standard. He did say it’s available as an add-on plug in. I’d pretty much offer to pay for it myself if we can do it.

A very annoying feature i am finding is if you go to quote somebody and start replying to them, if you abandon half way through and close the thread, when you come back, the quote is still there. You can’t delete it.

A very annoying feature i am finding is if you go to quote somebody and start replying to them, if you abandon half way through and close the thread, when you come back, the quote is still there. You can’t delete it.

I've noticed this too, and the unwanted reply post was still appearing the next day? Then, when you exit from the unwanted post you then find yourself in the previous page to the post you tried to reply to, and then after reading some posts it seems the only way of remembering what thread you're in is to scroll all the way back to the top of the page?

The solution is after abandoning the post halfway through is to erase everything before you leave the thread..

This is the feature I’m missing most. I asked Kul and he said that feature is not available anymore as a standard. He did say it’s available as an add-on plug in. I’d pretty much offer to pay for it myself if we can do it.
Likewise, was very handy

I didn’t realise how hard it is for some posters. After having a look around I’ve found the minor gremlins are insignificant by comparison to the upgrade.
Good work KUL and others involved!

Members online

Back