2023 Forum Updates and Issues

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to configure something that gave us a notification when there is a positive post. It would save having to read through the hundreds of negative dribble that has become the norm.

I wonder if a more subtle memorial message could be placed above/below the MEMBERS ONLINE box (in a similar style) instead of the large banner that ran across the whole top of the page just after the news broke?

View attachment 2825

Something like In memoriam, Geoff Chisholm aka "Geo"1965-2022 and a small image?
Geo- Always Online

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to configure something that gave us a notification when there is a positive post. It would save having to read through the hundreds of negative dribble that has become the norm.
Sisyphean task for sure. You would need major server hardware upgrades to achieve this.

I wonder if a more subtle memorial message could be placed above/below the MEMBERS ONLINE box (in a similar style) instead of the large banner that ran across the whole top of the page just after the news broke?

View attachment 2825

Something like In memoriam, Geoff Chisholm aka "Geo"1965-2022 and a small image?
That's an awesome idea PB because if it's across the members online it can imply that Geoff is always with us! That's a vote for me, the old "KISS METHOD 👍

77 posts, thanks for your valuable imput. 👍

It was just my attempt at humour with a slight dig to get some people to lighten up and look forward to better times ( hopefully)
I know. Keep posting informative happy stuff and pick up a few mbrs along the way. 😏

Email ceo@weststigers.com.au

Pretty sure it’s his job to make members and fans feel good about the club.

Back