Jersey Talk

Great design - All 3 have a much better appeal. Love your work.
Personally, would rather the supporters decide from a poll considering we are the ones who pay for this plus you get further direct supporter engagement.
But wait.
How much is the postage?? ;)

The 2005 will always have a soft spot in my heart, but I would lean towards either the 2019-20 or the current designs.

As for potential designs, as I said people may not be happy with them, but here is my idea for our future set:

Home

oabVjkg.png

Alternate

Ruso3VT.png

Pre-season / Early Season Day Game Alternate

CTQMwY8.png
3 very nice jerseys, the only thing I would change would be to replace the Brydens logo with a KIA or Laundy Hotels Logo.

Even though you have reduced the size of the Brydens Logo it still does my head in.

Well as I am using a new template for designs, might as well update this design to it:

Ajph0dS.png

And while I am at it, lets do a new Balmain heritage as well

jVWEyZu.png
got any mock ups of the style,Pommie league 2000's.the multi coloured ,shaped things

seriously ,any designs Craegus IN YOUR PORTFOLIO,such as when the Pommie RLstarted adding extra colours and weird shapes ,(yr 2000?) to their jerseys or dont you pay any attention to that part of the game,

seriously ,any designs Craegus IN YOUR PORTFOLIO,such as when the Pommie RLstarted adding extra colours and weird shapes ,(yr 2000?) to their jerseys or dont you pay any attention to that part of the game,

Can’t say that I do have any of those in my portfolio, to my knowledge, or really have too much of an idea of those designs either.

Can’t say that I do have any of those in my portfolio, to my knowledge, or really have too much of an idea of those designs either.
worth a look ,the euro sports world went mad ,just a 5 year craze

Yeah, I agree.
I browsed the new gear...

The shorts look good, as were last years.
However I will pass on the rest.

This stuff seems overlooked....
However if some effort was put into it, some timeless piece could be created.
Like iconic stuff, we all cherish certain jerseys from the past or our childhoods - such as the Magpies Victa or the classic Balmain.

The club always drops the ball on capitalising on this.
We have such good colours that stand out and we continue to fail.

It'd be good to just run with jerseys like this;

View attachment 3649

View attachment 3650
classic jerseys and don't change them
Maybe make one a home jersey and the other Away and alternate each year

worth a look ,the euro sports world went mad ,just a 5 year craze

You may have to find me some examples, or at least links to have a look as I am not very well versed in or have not cared too much about the English game.

I have done some crazy designs, they are out there on the web, but only ever for fantasy designs or for forum competitions where over the top designs are needed to stand out (more for AFL and Soccer). But for designs that I actually think a club could or should wear, I tend to stick to more realistic and slightly conservative designs (unless based on a historical/heritage design).

Back