Jersey Talk

I wish members had more input as the current design is awful in my opinion. I think we’ve had pretty bad/lazy designs from 2014 onwards with the exceptions of the 2022 indigenous jersey was quite good and the 2019-2020 home jersey was okay in comparison to everything else.

The next design refresh can’t come soon enough.

Can I just say that I find this thread the most bizarre on the whole site. The comments, ideas and complaints about a bloody football jersey are amazing. When the team runs out this week, and subsequent weeks, we will hopefully have bigger issues to discuss.
Micro analysis at its best. I hope you all sort out the issues coz I personally don’t give a damn.
Just my opinion and I know it will be howled down, but just wanted to share that.

Can I just say that I find this thread the most bizarre on the whole site. The comments, ideas and complaints about a bloody football jersey are amazing. When the team runs out this week, and subsequent weeks, we will hopefully have bigger issues to discuss.
Micro analysis at its best. I hope you all sort out the issues coz I personally don’t give a damn.
Just my opinion and I know it will be howled down, but just wanted to share that.
It's big business... Merchandise.... The topic is also a hot one year in year out when we change jerseys.
Easy to see why it's constantly a hot topic

It's big business... Merchandise.... The topic is also a hot one year in year out when we change jerseys.
Easy to see why it's constantly a hot topic
I know it’s big business but how often do the fans influence the finished product ?
Not raining on anyone’s parade I just don’t get it.

Sucker for a white jersey

Same bro, white and black, how could
they keep getting it wrong - with a tinge
of orange. Such a good colorway imo.
Anything is better than that old grey
monstrosity we had 5 or so years ago
though haha. The designs have been
pretty average since then though.
Sould be due for another heritage
jersey soon too I hope. Been a while

Ink do we have an after game drinks jersey as well ?
How many jerseys do we actually need ?
Arghhhhhhh
Captains Run and Pre-Match jerseys also play an important role in pre-match psychology. It also forms a part of the professionalism of the club, the same as arriving in a suit and tie and training in a state-of-the-art centre.

It's no longer park football. Gone are the days where they could rock up in thongs and polo; it's now a professional club with high expectations and a professional operation. All of these little 1%'er add up.

Captains Run and Pre-Match jerseys also play an important role in pre-match psychology. It also forms a part of the professionalism of the club, the same as arriving in a suit and tie and training in a state-of-the-art centre.

It's no longer park football. Gone are the days where they could rock up in thongs and polo; it's now a professional club with high expectations and a professional operation. All of these little 1%'er add up.
Point taken KUL and I do understand the evolution of the game.
I was really saying , tongue in cheek, that I find the depth and breadth of the jersey discussion somewhat amusing.
And yes, little things do mean a lot.
Cheers

Reactions: Kul
Back