2023 Pre Season

Really interested to see how our 1 to 5 in the NSW Cup team lines up Round 1. Will be a fair indication of who impressed in pre season. Plenty of options and we will have some playing Ron Massey (or looking for opportunity elsewhere) if everyone is fit. Is Bula still eligible for Flegg?
Yeah, pretty sure Bula’s got one more year of Flegg in ‘23.

With the recent additions of Jimmy Ngutlik, Mikey Tannous, Solo Saukuru & Chris Fa'agutu to our summer training squad (not sure whether they are T&Ts), I'm loving all the young guys we're giving an opportunity to - Bula, Jordan Miller, Da Silva, Kit Laulili, Tony Sukkar, Feldy, Kautoga especially.

The other 1 I would have liked to have been given some time to train with the top squad this pre-season is Lachlan Galvin as I think he could be anything! At least he's named in the SG Ball summer squad.

And the other name that remains a mystery is Dudley Dotoi???

With the recent additions of Jimmy Ngutlik, Mikey Tannous, Solo Saukuru & Chris Fa'agutu to our summer training squad (not sure whether they are T&Ts), I'm loving all the young guys we're giving an opportunity to - Bula, Jordan Miller, Da Silva, Kit Laulili, Tony Sukkar, Feldy, Kautoga especially.

The other 1 I would have liked to have been given some time to train with the top squad this pre-season is Lachlan Galvin as I think he could be anything! At least he's named in the SG Ball summer squad.

Great post.

Tannous could be something special.
I hope to see him develope & progress under thr new coaching regime.

Gnutlick looks good from what I've seen.
Not the best defender but that can all be taught.

He looks very promising.
I bet Sheens is loving the look of him too.
He looks a Sheens' type of player, as does Hill and Bula. HIs willingness to promote the ball no doubt will be encouraged. I hope we see more PNG players at WTs. Scolari if a favourite of mine and I hope we see him back on the field asap.

He looks a Sheens' type of player, as does Hill and Bula. HIs willingness to promote the ball no doubt will be encouraged. I hope we see more PNG players at WTs. Scolari if a favourite of mine and I hope we see him back on the field asap.
Scolari has star quality written all over him.

He's a sprint coach and does a lot with young fellas in regards to training.

Has speed to burn.
I think if he wasn't injured this year we may have seen him debut.

All the names you've mentioned I expect to do well.

Very exciting prospects for 2023

Agree with your post. So good to see the opportunities being provided to the names you have mentioned. Galvin does look something special. I am sure he will be on the clubs radar moving forward. Players like him, William Craig, Heath Mason, Tahj Colquhon might get their shot next year at pre season training.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back