2023 Pre Season

Pre-season matches are poised to formally begin on the weekend of February 10-12 with staging of the NRL’s Indigenous and Maori All Stars clash in Rotorua, on top of every club’s first official trial matches.

Loading embed...
Following its ratings success this season, every trial match will again be televised live on Fox League.

The annual Charity Shield between South Sydney and St George Illawarra, as well as a second weekend of club trial matches, is being slated by the NRL for February 17-19.

Every club will be given a weekend off from footy on February 24-26 in order to rest before the season-proper commences on March 2 (DT)
So that so called pre season comp looks like its been scrapped...didnt last long

Uto doesn't look all that impressed.
Coz he’s a prop and has no idea what Benji is trying to show.
I read recently about a famous NFL coach who used to take his teams for pre season runs into the woods, those players that ran into the trees became defence whilst those who ran around them offence !
Mmmm…

1668035642089.png

I always find it a bit amusing who is picked for these types of promo things.

From left to right...

Laughed at the idea of being successful with the tigers a few weeks ago...
Wants to play in the halves but not likely and reported to be on the outer with the coach...
Struggling with concussions but otherwise cant fault the guy...
Almost did everything to say he would rather play japanese rugby than come to tigers...

View attachment 3188

I always find it a bit amusing who is picked for these types of promo things.

From left to right...

Laughed at the idea of being successful with the tigers a few weeks ago...
Wants to play in the halves but not likely and reported to be on the outer with the coach...
Struggling with concussions but otherwise cant fault the guy...
Almost did everything to say he would rather play japanese rugby than come to tigers...

Did someone photo shop Brooks out of the pic?

Latest posts

Back