Jedi_Tiger
Well-known member
I took Whyte and was choosing between DCE and tedesco as my other pick. Went the wrong save in dce unfortunately
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looked like a leg injury?Old age I believe
lol how pissed are you planning on getting?No way Tedesco was best on field.
can hardly moveWhat’s wrong with him?
me neitherFor those calling it hollow and a "bought" premiership, if we go to buy 3-4 superstars and win the premiership next year would you care?
I know I wouldn't.
We wouldn’t have won the comp without Prince, Hodgson, Payten, Richards and Whatuira. All brought to the club two years before we won it. Whatuira, that season.For those calling it hollow and a "bought" premiership, if we go to buy 3-4 superstars and win the premiership next year would you care?
I know I wouldn't.
Roosters had a few but the last 5 - 10 minutes was mostly Teddy most likely fresh in the mind when they votedNo way Tedesco was best on field.
It’s what we’ve been trying to do for a few years now.For those calling it hollow and a "bought" premiership, if we go to buy 3-4 superstars and win the premiership next year would you care?
I know I wouldn't.
Roosters pack were a unit. You can’t give them all the medal.Roosters had a few but the last 5 - 10 minutes way mostly Teddy most likely fresh in the mind when they voted
The Rooster pack won them the game just monsted the Knights
We purchased Mbye and Co then Bateman Klemmer API just not good enough the club as a wholeIt’s what we’ve been trying to do for a few years now.
Except for driving the Stewart brothers and Watmough among others out of Mandy because be wanted his doshYeh great player..great career...no rubbish off field..
Whyte deserved it imotedesco ran for plenty if metres he deserved it best player in that side tonight
They scored the first tey off a penalty that was no way a penaltyNewcastle were unlucky given their defence and workload ,but did I miss a hip drop against them late in second half where they never got a penalty those two points may have been crucial but wasn’t sure if it was before or after they got to 18 though
Trouble is we go shopping at Aldi but Roosters Storm Broncos go to Myers and David Jones 😝We purchased Mbye and Co then Bateman Klemmer API just not good enough the club as a whole
The Tigers are a good amateurish team playing against professionals
Luai, the Mays, the Fainus, Turuva, KPP. Averillo…just need to coach them.We purchased Mbye and Co then Bateman Klemmer API just not good enough the club as a whole
The Tigers are a good amateurish team playing against professionals
I wish he had got it, he was great but as others have said the entire roosters forwards hunted as a pack, cant give it to them allWhyte deserved it imo