LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
Knights bandwagon fan here, I would love to see them win it against the odds. They have been so courageous & have kept fighting when everyone said they had no chance, that effort last week was enormous with 12 men.
Maybe they played their grand final last week & won’t have enough left but I am not about to give up on the fairytale ending for them.
After the tragic incident yesterday a win would mean even more to the Novocastrians.
Go Knights!!
 
I'd really love to see the Knights get up, mainly because I always support the underdog and it'd be the biggest Cinderella story in recent times. However, my head says Roosters....convincingly. Too much experience and class while the Knights might just run out of gas. The other thing is that I think too much was made of Newcastle's win with 12 men. The Panthers were distracted and way off their game whereas the Roosters will be up for it.
 
I'd really love to see the Knights get up, mainly because I always support the underdog and it'd be the biggest Cinderella story in recent times. However, my head says Roosters....convincingly. Too much experience and class while the Knights might just run out of gas. The other thing is that I think too much was made of Newcastle's win with 12 men. The Panthers were distracted and way off their game whereas the Roosters will be up for it.
Agree regarding the Panthers. It wasn’t just Cleary’s injury, but the magnitude of it. Definitely rattled them.
 
At the risk of getting smashed I think the Panthers were a far better side with Luai. They have become a little bit predictable in attack and even more so when Cleary is out. He put the defence in two minds now they just have to shut Cleary down.
 
I'd really love to see the Knights get up, mainly because I always support the underdog and it'd be the biggest Cinderella story in recent times. However, my head says Roosters....convincingly. Too much experience and class while the Knights might just run out of gas. The other thing is that I think too much was made of Newcastle's win with 12 men. The Panthers were distracted and way off their game whereas the Roosters will be up for it.
I just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997

Yeah would be the biggest upset since then

But the head says Roosters , the Knights are going to struggle with a new dummy half
Roosters by 14

CCM Walker
 
If the knights win it will be entertaining to watch but if the roosters win I think they do it by 20. Think their defence will be far better than any of the teams knights have played in the semis. Could make the knights error rate increase

Think the roosters girls will get up. I do wonder if they will struggle if they fall behind on the score board though. Could go either way

Looking forward to state cup game. No idea of each form but I noticed that the riff won their gf pretty convincingly score wise. Could mean that they will be less bruised from last week.
Love watching tray fuller play
 
I just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997

Yeah would be the biggest upset since then

But the head says Roosters , the Knights are going to struggle with a new dummy half
Roosters by 14

CCM Walker
Yeah huge point....makes a massive difference tho theyve trained with the Graham all week...still Xlands a big out
 
I just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997

Yeah would be the biggest upset since then

But the head says Roosters , the Knights are going to struggle with a new dummy half
Roosters by 14

CCM Walker
Both prior GF’s they went in underdogs. They were massive outsiders in 2001 too. Parra were a juggernaut that year.
 
Back
Top