Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hopefully Twal is CaptainThe Lebanese squad for the World Cup
View attachment 44889
I was thinking about this when i first saw the squad....i reckon hes a moral for (c)Hopefully Twal is Captain
I used to work in wagering mate so yes dont mind a better, if you dont good luck to youGawd is there anything you won't have a bet on, how about 2 flies on a wall.
I have a dig in horse racing only, group races open company, was on Birdman last start by my maxim points method it was hard to beat.I used to work in wagering mate so yes dont mind a better, if you dont good luck to you
I cant split birdman or sir delius for cox plate I will probably back both.I have a dig in horse racing only, group races open company, was on Birdman last start by my maxim points method it was hard to beat.