= 2nd

this could be just that little bit of extra motivation needed, to beat the cowboys.

and a loss we could be 5th i think… these are the games we cant afford to lose....a big win here will do the teams confidence the world of good

@ron burgandy said:
and a loss we could be 5th i think… these are the games we cant afford to lose....a big win here will do the teams confidence the world of good

4th i think… but you're right... this is a great chance for the team to post some points and get some form leading into the finals

@Snidest said:
Not unless we win by 96 points mate!

\

@IronTiger said:
Not this week unless we win by 97 points

Panthers lost, they remain on 26 points, if we win we move to 26 points, which equates to =2nd on the table.

How hard is that for you to figure out?

For Christ's sake, if we are on 26 points and the panthers are on 26 point, are we not =2nd.
Sweet Jesus, some of you are imbeciles.

Does for and against matter next week, if say for example we win, and the panthers lose.
Being there on the same point as them at the moment would be more important than the for and against.

But hey, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about.

@Beavis said:
Does for and against matter next week, if say for example we win, and the panthers lose.
Being there on the same point as them at the moment would be more important than the for and against.

No….If we win this week we become 2nd on points - 3rd on the ladder.
If they lose next week and we win again we will leap frog them into outright second place on the ladder.

@Beavis said:
**But hey, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about.**

CORRECT!

Us "imbeciles" can pick a moron a mile away.

@Beavis said:

If you wanna be picky…..
There are ladders to be printed, and there will NOT be two teams with "2." in front of their names with the next team a "4."
It will be "2.", "3." and "4."

@stryker said:
We'll be equal second on points but on the ladder we'll be 3rd

Was ladder position actually mentioned originally, or just that we would be =2nd…

Back