3 2 1 for Dragons

3. Stef
2. Twal
1. Klem

Halves let us down again. Sezers kicking game was a shocker. Sullivan say no more. The backs looked like they’ve never played together before. Bula has to do more. Disappointed with him so far this year.

ASU
Pappi
Klemmer

shout out to Twally and Steph
the rest were very average , API worst game , Bud needs to go ,

0 all round
I feel you're pretty close to the mark bb.
But Imo I'd give Seyfarth 3 points.
He's far from the best player in the team, but yesterday I could see he was having a really good go.
I could see the guts and determination and most of what he did was effective Imo.
2 points...Stefano Utoikamanu
! point...Api

3 Api, 2 Stef and 1 Bula all tried hard but ultimately our lack of ability in the backs cost us. We were in control of the flow of the game at 6-4 but failed to turn chances into points then the Dragons went bang bang. 6-16. We’re not built to play catch up footy with a lack of try scoring ability our big dilemma. I’d be looking to bring the Lobbster in and just bomb his way all day. He will at least contest the catch.
Not sure if Salad can kick the ball high enough to give the Lobster time to get there?

The difference between a good bomb and
bad one relies on your chasers being close/quick enough to put pressure on the receiver - like St George did to us effectively on numerous occasions yesterday. Unless you have got a Pat Richards who can keep them floating up there for an extra 5 seconds. The players seem to be all a little confused about the rules thanks to inconsistencies from the refs and bunkers about disruptors, contesting, and shielding which have all become discretionary and players opting to let the ball bounce and hope for the best

Back