3 - Brooks
2 - Packer - Provided an offload at point of contact on a few occasions and then just ran it. Well done Russell Well done Ivan.
1 +3= 4 Corey Thompson and we all know why.
Can't fault the team tonight. We played our winning game. Not good for my heart but I'll live with it.

3\. Brooks - the best player on the field (with Ponga second!)
2\. Packer - a much improved effort
1\. Sue- our most effective metre gaining forward at the moment
Honorable Mentions: Taylor, Garner, Nofo

@ said:
3 Brooks
2 Garner
1 Taylor

Honourable Mentions Eisenhuth, Matalino, Chee- Kam, Nofoaluma, Farah, Twal, Marsters, Thompson, Naiqama Packer, Mbye, Sue, Liddle, Marshall,

Naughty Cnr.. Refs in the middle..

Ken Sio definitely needed to get an honourable mention Geo

The way he played he is on the bus in 2019 :smiley:

3 Eisenhuth really bent the line tonight
2 Nofoaluma
1 Farah

HM Sio ,Brooks ,Matulino ,Garner

Brooks 3
All our forwards played well last night - in particular Huth ran with a bit more purpose and Sue is trying hard to impress. Mats is starting to finally gather a bit of momentum as well. Garner looks like he has a bit of evasiveness in him and has defended well - an off season in the gym (without losing his speed) would really help him.
Mbye still has a bit to learn at fullback - the Guerra effort was poor, he should have gotten under the ball there. Also at times he seems very slow to get to a kick. He hasn't had a lot of time in the team so I hope he keeps improving with each run.
Thompson struggled with injury through most of the game as did Benji. Also I am sure Benji was doing it tough just to be out there, so he deserves our respect for that effort.

Staff online

Members online

Back